First Post Last Post
► Black Hat Accounts ◄ YouTube, Gmail, Google Plus Accounts For Marketing Purposes ♦
All accounts are created by using our own half automated software that imitates browser. Well-developed algorithm makes our product perfectly suited for marketing purposes. We do offer discounts for larger orders.

[ Website Address ]

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

[ Contact ]

[email protected]

[ Price List ]

“YouTube PVA + Gmail PVA + Google Plus” -> 40 cents each

“YouTube Non-PVA + Gmail PVA + Google Plus” -> 30 cents each

[ Key Information ]

• Gmail Phone Verified
• YouTube Phone Verified
• YouTube Channel Created
• Google+ Profile Activated
• Activity History
• Subscriptions
• Real Phone Number
• Real Looking Name
• Profile Picture
• Recovery Email
• Manually Created
• Made With Unique IP & MAC Address
• Only Private IP Addresses
• Automatic Delivery System
• Mass Ban Protection
• 1 Month Support
• Replacement Warranty

Please use our e-mail for a quick response:
[email protected]
LOL , Bro see first of all YOUTUBE AND GMAIL doesnt allow anonymous logins bro , there is step verification there.
There is an email address included which allows you to re-verify if needed ;) Just need to type address to get access but it happens rarely. I know how it works so there won't be any problem, don't worry ^^

[ Free Samples – In Stock ]
In order to achieve the sample, two preconditions need to be met:
- min. 100 posts
- ensure me to write a short review after testing
- post your request below (no PM)
Forgive me if I am wrong but how can you get good quality Gmail accounts. Arent they all HQ from birth then your actions can make them LQ depending on what you use it for?
(04-17-2014, 05:33 PM)NavS97 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Forgive me if I am wrong but how can you get good quality Gmail accounts. Arent they all HQ from birth then your actions can make them LQ depending on what you use it for?

You're right but there is one thing that you need to take care before you upload any video ads, otherwise your account will be banned really fast. When I say good quality I mean stable and prepared for any kind of use. Of course I can't assure that any of my account will be immune to 'google hand of justice' ;)

Free samples are still in stock. You can find us on 15 forums so If you need more reviews from reliable sources, PM me ;)
NICE! He sent me Accounts to test!
Amazing, Nice Guy!
Hi there, can you tell me if there'd be risk involved with YT since the IP that I'd use to access the account after purchase would be different than the one that was used to create the account?
As long as you use one of major browser you do not have to worry about anything ;)

There is a recovery email which allows you to re-verify your account if google will ask for this.

(firefox,chrome,safari,opera etc.)

@surajkartha

I sent you samples ;)
Got emails from accbay and works fine thanks you so much
(04-27-2014, 04:10 AM)accbay Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.As long as you use one of major browser you do not have to worry about anything ;)

There is a recovery email which allows you to re-verify your account if google will ask for this.

(firefox,chrome,safari,opera etc.)

@surajkartha

I sent you samples ;)

Tested it, everything seems fine Smile
How old are the accounts? do they get banned quick? how did you make them with a proxy?
They are ~1 month old.

How did I make them?
This is my secret recipe. They won't get banned until someone will report you. Of course if you are not going to break any rules then they can't ban you ;)
(04-28-2014, 03:40 AM)accbay Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.They are ~1 month old.

How did I make them?
This is my secret recipe. They won't get banned until someone will report you. Of course if you are not going to break any rules then they can't ban you ;)

sounds good might buy some accounts soon.
More reviews from other forums:

[Image: reviewsimaf.jpg]
Can you provide me with a few sample accounts
Youtube PVA for testing in my auto commenter?
(05-03-2014, 02:08 PM)musicpromo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you provide me with a few sample accounts
Youtube PVA for testing in my auto commenter?

Sorry but you must meet specific criteria to get samples. Fresh account and 1 post is not convincing enough ;)
Are you sending accounts instantly or will it take some time??? how about if I don't buy on your site and want to pay via forum cash, can you do that???
Accounts are sent automatically after payment. Sorry but I'm not really interested because I need at least 25$ to receive money ;)

Regards
I will donate to try out some accounts.

Will leave a good vouch.
(05-04-2014, 05:23 PM)the_merchanter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I will donate to try out some accounts.

Will leave a good vouch.

Free Samples are out of stock, wait few days ;)

Thanks!

Return to Top CPAhero