First Post Last Post
☆ My journey to $250/week ☆
Hello everyone Smile
I am very new to this forum and the world of Internet Marketing, but i've decide to publish my very first journey because i want to do serious things for the next months.

It all started few days ago... It was the 30th november when i landed on this forum while surfing the net; I never heard about CPA, CPI and all those methods to make money online, so I started a hard search for the next three days that allowed me to understand a lot more about all this stuff. (I have to say that i am a bit lucky, i am studying computer science engineering and i know how to program)
My goal is to make $1000/month, that are $250/week and $35/day by using some good methods while build a mine too, i will describe my situation and i will update my post when i think i am making some progress.

I decided to post this journey today because i reach my first milestone: in only 10 days, i have made $50,83

[Image: aYoeVeR.png]

But lets start from the beginning...
After the 3 days of study, i ended up having 3 methods and a really good network that I like so much.
Both three methods are not automated, so i have to stay behind to check if everything is going good, but my plan is to make the third fully automated and make it the best earning one. To accomplish this, i need some money to invest so all my earnings will be invested.

1st day
The first day was the best for me, i worked a lot and that was the result at the end of the day Smile

[Image: jghalOE.png]

So as you can see, the second method was the best for me so i decided to work more on it to get the money i need to invest into the third method.

Following days

I wont post day by day stats, but there are the stats from the day 1 to today

[Image: ZCveRaX.png]

As you can see, 95% of my earnings come from the second method. Unfortunately, i couldn't work every day like the first and second day because i wasn't home... But i kept an exellent rateo of $5/day.

Thats all for today, I hope I have motivated someone who wants to make money like me and show you can earn some money having only a two week experience.

Tomorrow i will upgrade my second method, so i will post the result of ending day hoping this will increase my convertions.
(12-12-2016, 09:26 PM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everyone Smile
I am very new to this forum and the world of Internet Marketing, but i've decide to publish my very first journey because i want to do serious things for the next months.

It all started few days ago... It was the 30th november when i landed on this forum while surfing the net; I never heard about CPA, CPI and all those methods to make money online, so I started a hard search for the next three days that allowed me to understand a lot more about all this stuff. (I have to say that i am a bit lucky, i am studying computer science engineering and i know how to program)
My goal is to make $1000/month, that are $250/week and $35/day by using some good methods while build a mine too, i will describe my situation and i will update my post when i think i am making some progress.

I decided to post this journey today because i reach my first milestone: in only 10 days, i have made $50,83

After the 3 days of study, i ended up having 3 methods and a really good network that I like so much.
Both three methods are not automated, so i have to stay behind to check if everything is going good, but my plan is to make the third fully automated and make it the best earning one. To accomplish this, i need some money to invest so all my earnings will be invested.

1st day
The first day was the best for me, i worked a lot and that was the result at the end of the day Smile

So as you can see, the second method was the best for me so i decided to work more on it to get the money i need to invest into the third method.

Following days

As you can see, 95% of my earnings come from the second method. Unfortunately, i couldn't work every day like the first and second day because i wasn't home... But i kept an exellent rateo of $5/day.

Thats all for today, I hope I have motivated someone who wants to make money like me and show you can earn some money having only a two week experience.

Tomorrow i will upgrade my second method, so i will post the result of ending day hoping this will increase my convertions.

wow i must try your method ,good joob (y)
(12-12-2016, 10:40 PM)imking95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.wow i must try your method ,good joob (y)

Sorry man, but i didn't explain any of my methods... This is only a money making journey
Sorry for the late reply guys, i tested my new method but the average is still about $5/day. I have to test another method tomorrow but i don't have so much time in the next few weeks... I have to invest all my earning in autopilot as fast as possible
[Image: 3jzGNjr.jpg]

Just hit my firsts $100, so happy right now.
Ready to set new goals
(12-25-2016, 07:02 PM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: 3jzGNjr.jpg]

Just hit my firsts $100, so happy right now.
Ready to set new goals

Congratz mate!!! Good going. Keep it up! I'm following you!
(12-25-2016, 11:21 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congratz mate!!! Good going. Keep it up! I'm following you!

Thank you so much, i will keep updating my journey
Wow great job i wish i also can be done like you, but it's so difficult :(
(12-28-2016, 10:31 AM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-25-2016, 11:21 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congratz mate!!! Good going. Keep it up! I'm following you!

Please do. You're an Inspiration my friend.
(12-29-2016, 12:58 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-28-2016, 10:31 AM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks again. Yesterday i spent the whole day setting all the stuffs for IG method (wich is my third in the post) and today i woke up having earned my first totally autopilot dollar Smile Must scale now
(12-29-2016, 05:19 AM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-29-2016, 12:58 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks again. Yesterday i spent the whole day setting all the stuffs for IG method (wich is my third in the post) and today i woke up having earned my first totally autopilot dollar Smile Must scale now

Really nice mate Smile Autopilot is the goodlife

cant answer your pm today. I'll send you my email asap
(12-12-2016, 09:26 PM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everyone Smile

1st day

Following days

How many instagram accounts are you using for your 2nd niche?
(01-14-2017, 05:46 PM)geraldosfire Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How many instagram accounts are you using for your 2nd niche?

You mean second method? No one, it isn't based on IG
(01-14-2017, 08:49 PM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-14-2017, 05:46 PM)geraldosfire Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How many instagram accounts are you using for your 2nd niche?

Oh sorry, my bad! I thought you were using Instagram to promote your niches.
(01-15-2017, 08:02 AM)geraldosfire Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-14-2017, 08:49 PM)NicheExploiter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Oh sorry, my bad! I thought you were using Instagram to promote your niches.

I use IG too but its not the second method... Althought it isnt working so much.. Seems that IG is dead
Nice job could you share your method which used to get traffic? i also want to start with CPA but i dont know how to get traffic
I guess you're following deadz method

congrats on the good performance

1st day

Following days

Will be following this. Smile
There was NO METHOD. I hope everyone here understood. This is only a MONEY MAKING JOURNEY. NO METHOD Period.
(04-04-2017, 12:32 AM)netspider Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There was NO METHOD. I hope everyone here understood. This is only a MONEY MAKING JOURNEY. NO METHOD Period.

I think everyone following the thread understands that it's a journey thread posted in the journey section.

Return to Top CPAhero