My goal Is Uplaod 3 HQ vidoes a day To youtube ,daillymotion,
and add a HQ article to my blogger site
Just to tell you
i ONLY work with Frensh Niches
THis is my account
[Image: 1444916007351.png]
i have one question for you Guys
i need A good exchange site to add views , likes to my vidoes
(10-15-2015, 09:59 AM)badboy31000 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
HI guys
i hope that you are fine today i will start my own Journey
im working with CPAGRIP + YOUTUBE+ BLOGGER
I will update my journey on dailly bassis
My goal Is Uplaod 3 HQ vidoes a day To youtube ,daillymotion,
and add a HQ article to my blogger site
Just to tell you
i ONLY work with Frensh Niches

i have one question for you Guys
i need A good exchange site to add views , likes to my vidoes

Hey bro,

I'm interested about your method. Can you please tell me what are the niches you're using and how to get traffic and how to create YT videos easily. I think you already know them. So, if you can please PM me.
Congratss broo,

can you share with me you methode ,i newbie and need sharing alot ..

thank you
How you do this?

Please share otherwise what is purpose of showing a screenshot? ;(
I always like people those who take action. $10 a day is very easy if you stay focused and keep working everyday...that too, with french niches... it requires just 1-2 conversions a day.
Here are some tips...
>> Stick to your plan. Don't alter plan very frequently.
>> Do not get disappointed if you miss the day target. Make it weekly target.
>> Keep adding new niches... do research about the niche. Do not look back once a niche decided.

All the best to your journey.
Guys stop asking for his niches lol ... he shouldn't give them to anyone
i currently do the same thing I'm around that 10$ a day thingie but I barely worked ... if I add a few more niches I might make a lot more than that.
Wish I could target france too... maybe I will in the future I'd just need to pay for translation on every niche and some would be miss
I just want to say that you have a very low ctr and conv, you need to change something , or your lp is bad or something else, feel free to pm ms if you have questions
Nice start, if you want sites to add likes and comments I use:

- addmefast.com Best web out there. If you want a good bot check out this thread: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. They have comments too! very useful! Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. my ref: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I will follow your journey...Smile
Wish you luck friend!please post update for your journey.
Looks like your doing great bro
Let us know how do you rank these videos and how do you create them did you have some software for video creation?
Follow your journey. Regular update please.
Might be a good source of income.
Thats sound interesting dude, but why u only chosen french niches? dua to only high pay outs or other reasons ?
(12-29-2015, 12:41 AM)passion8 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thats sound interesting dude, but why u only chosen french niches? dua to only high pay outs or other reasons ?

It might be because he's french... If you look at the screenshot he posted theres alot of native french speaking countries in the list there. Be observant. Be vigilant.
Is not as easy but just keep believing and you will surely achieve don't give up #hustlehard
Can u share method mate ? btw , you r doing great Smile
Youtube is now difficult with bh niches. You need lots of accounts to mass upload videos.
I am looking for another method than youtube atm, but what your doing seems consistent. Can you share method?

Return to Top CPAhero