The new update has just been released!
CHANGES IN VERSION 188.8.131.52 :
- Added article mode for static HTML sites as well, to load articles from file via new placeholder rather than generate the text.
- Added option to import articles from selected directory into the article scraper (via right click context menu).
- Added option under "CMS mode" to allow creating posts with random dates in the past (up to 20 years).
- Added XML export option to create a Wordpress export file that can be imported rather than creating posts directly via the network.
Thousands of Blog posts can so be generated in seconds rather than posting them in real time to WP which takes much longer.
- Included additional error handling and extra warning messages for user misconfigurations.
- Updated article scraper, replaced obsolete AOL search with the Ecosia search engine.
- Updated Google scraping in the article scraper.
- Fixed issue with automatic Wordpress installs when only server IP was used instead of the domainname, it could have caused problems in previous versions.
- Fixed issue with automatic update that would fail when host url contained a trailing slash.
- Fixed spintax escape function to properly replace certain special characters.
(this lead to dots sometimes being displayed as [D] in the output - only affected 1.9.7.x versions).
- Removed Google Maps support as it is not free anymore and requires an (paid) API key to use.
- Optimized the program for Wordpress 5.0.x
- Various internal code optimizations to increase performance.