First Post Last Post
✯✯✯ FREE ✯✯✯ Extreme Traffic Sources Collection for Untapped Traffic!
Hello! My Friends! Innocent
This is my another Post for Our Community ...!

✯✯✯ NEED HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE !? ✯✯✯

Money Money Money JUST CHECK THIS OUT! Money Money Money

HIGH PAGE RANK (PR9 - PR10) WEBSITE LIST COLLECTION FOR GOOD QUALITY BASE TRAFFIC.

✯✯✯ Here is the Complete Traffic Sources Collection for Untapped Traffic! ✯✯✯

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

======================
ALSO CHECK MY OTHER POST!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hey Guys, Is it Tested By Anone Here ??
Yes bro... ! Completely Trusted Clean List ...!

Smile
(11-22-2015, 12:05 AM)papasango Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello! My Friends! Innocent

HIGH PAGE RANK (PR9 - PR10) WEBSITE LIST COLLECTION FOR GOOD QUALITY BASE TRAFFIC.

======================

Completely Clean but i want to know how to get traffic from these high authority websites. You are giving links only but tell us how to get traffic from that websites.
(12-08-2015, 06:27 AM)vinn1235 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-22-2015, 12:05 AM)papasango Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello! My Friends! Innocent

======================

Completely Clean but i want to know how to get traffic from these high authority websites. You are giving links only but tell us how to get traffic from that websites.

Hello...!

it's simple Process just follow my step by step instruction and get good result in 2 month...!

Now First of all you need Contain for your Site so Try to Create three or four 300 word articles that are on the keyword topic you want to rank for. Make sure these articles have compelling titles which include the main keyword. Also make sure the keywords are in the opening and closing paragraph and once or twice throughout the body text. The content needs to have a purpose and direct readers to take action so also Add Video in your post because it was also helping for publishing on YouTube ...., Reader love good arrange contain post.

now post that all articles on your site or blog and then after Follow this thing ....

now go to Google and find some good article spinner site or you can find freelancer that rewrite your article!, but make sure that dont change your Actual Keyword in that article with your Site contextual backlink (Keep Original Keyword on Spin Article that you want To Rank... so now you have some good spin article ...!!!

Oky then after done this work you need to Create a account on HubPage , Blogger or find other site that i mansion in this list, now post your rewrite articles, along with a text link back to your main site that uses the keyword you'd like to rank for.

After posting Go to Ping.in and ping all the pages you've just created...

That's it....!

Some Web 2.0 sites to try are:
Hubpages
Tumblr
Blogger
Xanga
Yahoo360
Wordpress.com (although they're VERY wary of anything that looks commercial)
Zimbio
FeedBite
Bumpzee
Ezinearticles

Twitter (for getting your new sites, posts, comments etc indexed in Google)

Ping.in (for pinging your new content)

You can mix and match any of these sites using this pattern that i mansion you.

Wow really nice list. Hope some link still working :smile:
(12-08-2015, 11:13 PM)mistercd3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow really nice list. Hope some link still working :smile:

Thank you Bro....!
As far as i know you have given social media, articles & web 2.0 websites for posting but you have also given these types of websites too

India.gov.in
HHS.gov
Recovery.gov
TheEuropeanLibrary.org
Europeana.eu

can these types of websites take my article to publish? If not then what is the reason you publish here. How can we get links from that websites?
Thank you interesting, I will build a lot of links with this.
(12-09-2015, 07:14 AM)vinn1235 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.As far as i know you have given social media, articles & web 2.0 websites for posting but you have also given these types of websites too

India.gov.in
HHS.gov
Recovery.gov
TheEuropeanLibrary.org
Europeana.eu

can these types of websites take my article to publish? If not then what is the reason you publish here. How can we get links from that websites?

HEY BRO...!

DONT WORRY
I WILL DEFIANTLY SHARE MY PERSONAL .GOV AND .EDU LINK BUILDING STRATEGY IN MY POST ...!

(12-16-2015, 04:05 PM)Popche Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you interesting, I will build a lot of links with this.

THANKS BRO...!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Thank you so much for this wonderful posts. Will try it out later.
(12-18-2015, 06:46 AM)bbee Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you so much for this wonderful posts. Will try it out later.

Welcome Bro...! infect thank you ...! :smile:
Please tell me what is pr9 and pr10 i am new to seo
(12-24-2015, 08:37 AM)kazi200 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please tell me what is pr9 and pr10 i am new to seo

Hi...!

It's Simple Google search algorithm

PR is short form of Page Ranking. It is a grading system devised and adopted by google to rank the sites on the internet using a formula of their own.

Numbers are given from 0-10 with zero being the base and 10 is the maximum upper level!

PageRank is a way of measuring the importance of website pages,
According to Google Search Terms:

PageRank works by counting the number and quality of links

FINAL QUOTE .....

==========

PR0 Indexed
PR1 Lowest Popular
PR2 Lower Popular
PR3 Low Popular
PR4 Popular
PR5 High Popular
PR6 Higher Popular
PR7 Highest Popular
PR8 Very Popular
PR9 Very Much Popular
PR10 Search Engines

Only according to my personal 4 years experience...

==========

Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent
Hey Guys, Is it Tested By Anone Here ??
HEY BRO....!

THIS IS NOT BLACK HAT TRICK SO DON'T SAY THAT "IT IS TRUSTED !!! ?"...!

REGARDS .
Thank You MAN for this post !!!!!!
(01-05-2016, 04:04 PM)strat-strat Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank You MAN for this post !!!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME BRO...!
@papasango Good job! Very good and clean list. Quality is more important than amount these days.
(01-06-2016, 02:19 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@papasango Good job! Very good and clean list. Quality is more important than amount these days.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPRECIATING MY WORK...!

Return to Top CPAhero