First Post Last Post
✯✯✯ FREE ✯✯✯ Extreme Traffic Sources Collection for Untapped Traffic!
We can't backlink from these websites, i'm disappointed
(01-10-2016, 04:15 PM)hoazert Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.We can't backlink from these websites, i'm disappointed

Hello ! hoazert !

I think you are new for SEO and Backlink ... that's why you disappointed ...
but don't worry, i'm here ... Smile

Use this method and it's so easy to getting strong backlinks for your site.
Now Go on Google and Write this above search

site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment"

this quarry search you .edu domain for comment, the word blog in it url and was a comment section bellow the articles . you will have to look at them to see if they have a add url or add homepage function with your comment...

you will find many, where you can comment and add your url but don't spam them as they will be deleted. take time and read the articles and make sure that your comment is relevant to the article. then your comment shouldn't be delete. you can do them same with .gov domains all you need to do is change the .edu to .gov in search quarry.

site:.gov inurl:blog "post a comment"

and search this and you should get same result for .GOV blog. that why some people are paying alot of money for them.

Regards ...!
(01-11-2016, 12:45 AM)papasango Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-10-2016, 04:15 PM)hoazert Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.We can't backlink from these websites, i'm disappointed

Hello ! hoazert !

this quarry search you .edu domain for comment, the word blog in it url and was a comment section bellow the articles . you will have to look at them to see if they have a add url or add homepage function with your comment...

you will find many, where you can comment and add your url but don't spam them as they will be deleted. take time and read the articles and make sure that your comment is relevant to the article. then your comment shouldn't be delete. you can do them same with .gov domains all you need to do is change the .edu to .gov in search quarry.

and search this and you should get same result for .GOV blog. that why some people are paying alot of money for them.

Regards ...!

Indeed, i can now post on some of the sites, so, thank you a lot for this reply !
I was a little bit too hasty ;)
(01-11-2016, 03:27 PM)hoazert Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-11-2016, 12:45 AM)papasango Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hello ! hoazert !

Regards ...!

Indeed, i can now post on some of the sites, so, thank you a lot for this reply !
I was a little bit too hasty ;)

THANK YOU ...
Big Smile

Hello ! hoazert !

Regards ...!

Hi papasango,

I'm new here. I just want to ask how we can avoid getting detected. Won't those sites we're trying to backlink know our true intention if we put our links in their comments (even if we give a relevant reply).

Thanks.
(01-12-2016, 09:00 PM)SinFa Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hello ! hoazert !

Regards ...!

Hi papasango,

I'm new here. I just want to ask how we can avoid getting detected. Won't those sites we're trying to backlink know our true intention if we put our links in their comments (even if we give a relevant reply).

Thanks.

Hi...!

just use Comment moderation plugins like Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or you can also try Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. ...

From the very capable team behind the largest hosted blogging system – WordPress.com – comes Akismet, a powerful spam filtering plugin that not only works for hosted and self-hosted WordPress blogs but also for blogs hosted on Drupal, Joomla, and a couple other content management systems.

And .....

Jetpack is practically considered the default comments system these days. The multi-functional plugin created by Automattic does far more than improve the commenting aspects of your website, though that is a major feature of the plugin.

There are a number of plugins out there to enhance your comment system, though these five are by far the most impressive. Most of them will give your readers multiple connection options and each plugin handles those connections in slightly different ways.

Regards ! Big Smile
Thank You MAN for this post !!!!!!
(02-10-2016, 01:37 PM)moonlight Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank You MAN for this post !!!!!!

Your'e Welcome ...
thank you too.......!

Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent
Don't base in quantity, the quality of backlinks is more valuable
Thanks I was looking something similar to this

Testing now.///
(04-27-2016, 09:08 PM)jaci Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Don't base in quantity, the quality of backlinks is more valuable

YAA! BRO.. AGREE WITH YOU!
Completely Clean but i want to know how to get traffic from these high authority websites. You are giving links only but tell us how to get traffic from that websites.
(04-28-2016, 05:10 PM)mouhcine15brah Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Completely Clean but i want to know how to get traffic from these high authority websites. You are giving links only but tell us how to get traffic from that websites.

Hello...!

it's simple Process just follow my step by step instruction and get good result in 2 month...!

Now First of all you need Contain for your Site so Try to Create three or four 300 word articles that are on the keyword topic you want to rank for. Make sure these articles have compelling titles which include the main keyword. Also make sure the keywords are in the opening and closing paragraph and once or twice throughout the body text. The content needs to have a purpose and direct readers to take action so also Add Video in your post because it was also helping for publishing on YouTube ...., Reader love good arrange contain post.

now post that all articles on your site or blog and then after Follow this thing ....

now go to Google and find some good article spinner site or you can find freelancer that rewrite your article!, but make sure that dont change your Actual Keyword in that article with your Site contextual backlink (Keep Original Keyword on Spin Article that you want To Rank... so now you have some good spin article ...!!!

Oky then after done this work you need to Create a account on HubPage , Blogger or find other site that i mansion in this list, now post your rewrite articles, along with a text link back to your main site that uses the keyword you'd like to rank for.

After posting Go to Ping.in and ping all the pages you've just created...

That's it....!

Some Web 2.0 sites to try are:
Hubpages
Tumblr
Blogger
Xanga
Yahoo360
Wordpress.com (although they're VERY wary of anything that looks commercial)
Zimbio
FeedBite
Bumpzee
Ezinearticles

Twitter (for getting your new sites, posts, comments etc indexed in Google)

Ping.in (for pinging your new content)

You can mix and match any of these sites using this pattern that i mansion you.
Awesome i can't wait to use this. I am really hoping that these methods are gonna work so i can finally get going
(04-29-2016, 05:04 PM)justin246 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awesome i can't wait to use this. I am really hoping that these methods are gonna work so i can finally get going

THANKS BUDDY.... YOU ARE WELCOME !
Can you prove  me the proof of the softwares which cannot be tracked by others
Thanks

Can you prove  me the proof of the softwares which cannot be tracked by others
Thanks
Any review guys ?

is it working in 2016 ?
(01-13-2017, 04:08 PM)Kzed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any review guys ?

is it working in 2016 ?

It's now 2017...lol
(01-13-2017, 07:54 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-13-2017, 04:08 PM)Kzed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any review guys ?

is it working in 2016 ?

It's now 2017...lol

I wanted to say 2017 FML
(01-14-2017, 06:44 AM)Kzed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-13-2017, 07:54 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

is it working in 2016 ?

It's now 2017...lol

I wanted to say 2017 FML

BUDDY ! DEFIANTLY WORKING... TRY !

Return to Top CPAhero