10 Million
3 Votes, 60.00%
60.00%
1 year
2 Votes, 40.00%
40.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10 Million or 1 Year With Mark And Bill?
[Image: IRqczIw.jpg]

I'd go with 1 year with these 2 guys
They're both worth Billions. I'm sure 1 year with them will help expand my mind and that's bound to impact my income. But this is also based on my personality and the fact that I know I can put the information to work.
Both of them copy their ideas from someone else. I'll take the 10 million please.
I once read that someone had quantified happiness at being 10 million dollars based on the total cost of "freedom" from debt, owning the house of your dreams mortgage free, cars, money in the bank to live stress free the rest of your life, etc.

So, you only really need 10 million to be happy in life. Anything more than that is excessive. Therefore, I would take the 10 mil and already be set for life. I wouldn't need to learn anything else from anyone as my need for money would be met already.

And, like @angelo said, both of those men had just copied someone else's ideas. Much like Trump's money, it's easy to make when someone else is already handing you the keys.
(12-25-2016, 07:49 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I once read that someone had quantified happiness at being 10 million dollars based on the total cost of "freedom" from debt, owning the house of your dreams mortgage free, cars, money in the bank to live stress free the rest of your life, etc.

So, you only really need 10 million to be happy in life. Anything more than that is excessive. Therefore, I would take the 10 mil and already be set for life. I wouldn't need to learn anything else from anyone as my need for money would be met already.

And, like @angelo said, both of those men had just copied someone else's ideas. Much like Trump's money, it's easy to make when someone else is already handing you the keys.

Interesting post mate! If you can provide the source would be awesome. Would love to read that.
I voted for 10 mil,but I am a humble,even 1 mil and i will be happy :}
I will take 500 million dollars please! Thank you!

Return to Top CPAhero