$110 from $17 ad spend on facebook in 12 hours!
Hello guys 
i created another PPE ad on facebook 
promoting this post 

[Image: ChY4rs1.png]
[Image: aMv6oq3.png]

targeting anik singal page 
ended up getting about 21 messages 
2 of them bought my for $55

i'm getting messages people telling me that they've copied my exact campaign 
but yet they don't know about spending hours researching and using aud insights to find the right aud 

pls guys be creative in your niche 
copying my campaigns dosen't mean you'll get the same resultsMoneymouth
-------------------------------------------------------------------

this campaign continued for 2 weeks 
and i made over $3k

you can ask any question 

Your sig link doesn't go anywhere
(12-12-2017, 01:01 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Your sig link doesn't go anywhere

sorry 
fixed it now 
thanks for the heads up
This method costs money. Is that permitted?
Weird this is also free hosting and free website etc...
There's no actual make money tutorial in this thread, so it's posted in the wrong section.

Looks more like a journey thread, so now moved there.

Good luck in your journey to earning more!
(12-12-2017, 11:04 PM)Greyhat007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This method costs money. Is that permitted?
Weird this is also free hosting and free website etc...

Free website becuase it's very simple case studies and videos doesn't require hosting and domain ...just keeping it simple
(12-13-2017, 12:17 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There's no actual make money tutorial in this thread, so it's posted in the wrong section.

Looks more like a journey thread, so now moved there.

Good luck in your journey to earning more!

okay thanks mod
Please show us some proof with the people so community will give you better advise but i saw some kids over here who always trolling with some wrong statement.
(12-25-2017, 03:53 AM)CheersFile Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please show us some proof with the people so community will give you better advise but i saw some kids over here who always trolling with some wrong statement.

okay you can check my signature ,, you'll find a video of me
You sent people to a landing page ? or direct offer
(10-14-2018, 09:54 AM)bruce007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You sent people to a landing page ? or direct offer

to a landing page first
Its all about been creative and good work and good earning
(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)ouzougat Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its all about been creative and good work and good earning
exactly!
I did try this methode for cpa offer and work perfect but facebook ban my ads account this is suck

Return to Top