[+12.5%]Sell me Bitcoin
Hey guys! It has been a while since I have been on the forum and I have decided to start purchasing a lot of Bitcoin as I am beginning an online business which requires a lot of balance. I am paying 12.5%+ (So if you are selling me 100$ BTC, I pay 112.5$) which should cover ALL fees. 

I am paying via PayPal Family Payment, Skrill, Bank Transfer (NA only) and Payoneer

Since I do not have much time and rather not deal with many small transactions costing a lot of fees my limits are: 

Min: 500$ Max: 1000$ per transaction.(These change weekly, depending on demand) 

My rules are simple to follow:

- I am only trading via PM on CPAHero, anyone else contacting you using my name is a scammer. I do not use Skype anymore. 
- All my funds are 100% clean guranteed. Be warned, make sure your PayPal is REAL and safe to use. If you get limited for receiving my Payment that is NOT my issue. 
- I rather not go first as I do not have time to debate if you are legit or not. I have enough traders selling me BTC.
- *IF I have any issue with paying you (I.e. PayPal error) I will fully refund you the Bitcoin plus 5$ to compensate for the Bitcoin transaction fee. 
- All Bitcoin payments will be first confirmed (1-3 confirms depending on amount) before I release the funds. 

Just hit me up on PM if you wish to sell your Bitcoin!
Bump. This is needed. PM me asap! Time to sell your BTC!
I have $184 BTC in coin base.If you are interested to buy from me contact via pm.
(12-10-2017, 03:19 AM)star432 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have $184 BTC in coin base.If you are interested to buy from me contact via pm.

Sending you an email! Sorry for the late response.

Return to Top