First Post Last Post
14,000+ Exact Monthly Searches HOT French Niches
These niches are a goldmine and are best used for white hat. I hope they help you. Let me know if you have any questions.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Thanks for sharing these niches with us dude >.<
WTF is this lol :D Can you tell us more info about these niches as I really don't have a fuckin clue on how to promote this :D

EDIT:
Got it now :D but still don't have promising ideas..
(02-15-2014, 10:13 PM)casual Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.WTF is this lol :D Can you tell us more info about these niches as I really don't have a fuckin clue on how to promote this :D

EDIT:

You're probably going to need to create an ebook for these or some exclusive content that you can lock. Its more white hat stuff so the content, ebooks or whatever will need to be legit. You could scrape some content, translate and have someone rewrite it ;). Long term this can bring in some good money. Those are just some ideas I have for these niches
(02-16-2014, 02:38 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-15-2014, 10:13 PM)casual Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.WTF is this lol :D Can you tell us more info about these niches as I really don't have a fuckin clue on how to promote this :D

EDIT:

You're probably going to need to create an ebook for these or some exclusive content that you can lock. Its more white hat stuff so the content, ebooks or whatever will need to be legit. You could scrape some content, translate and have someone rewrite it ;). Long term this can bring in some good money. Those are just some ideas I have for these niches

Yeah probably.. thanks for share.
Thanks for the niches I don't really know what is this about :D
Damn 14k exact searches, ill check the niches. thanks
You should especially if you want to make some good money in French niches. Enjoy!
That's a lot man, thank you! French is good!
(02-20-2014, 05:01 PM)Nicoon Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.That's a lot man, thank you! French is good!

No problem, glad you are finding these niches helpful. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with Smile
Another quite helpful post by @Sinagy. This is helpful.
What is these niche about........)?
Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a look.
Thanks a lot for sharing this my friend!!
(02-16-2014, 02:38 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

EDIT:

Thats a great idea.. i'll try, thanks mate
Hmm French Niches, cool share, Time to brush up on vava voo
Long tail pro is really working
Thank you for this niche but it's very difficult
Wow thanks for this niche.....hmm french niches
Thank you man i will try it now

Return to Top CPAhero