First Post Last Post
[$ - 150k CPA EARNINGS! - $] Personal coaching CPA for free, limited time!!!
Draguny, i register under your Referal Link - What to do next ?

Thank you!!!
Get approved, which should be easy.

Then you see all you need to know on the left at 'Coach'
(10-13-2015, 10:13 PM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Get approved, which should be easy.

Then you see all you need to know on the left at 'Coach'

Maybe im blinded by the Light, but i cant find the Coach Tab Buddy :-/
[Image: b4c4bc5c5ed3def242aaf3c5dbc8c1fb.png]

if its not there try to contact the adludum guys on skype
Just signed up under you.No coach tab too.
(10-18-2015, 08:45 PM)dreaded66 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just signed up under you.No coach tab too.

me too, but wait for approved
(10-18-2015, 08:45 PM)dreaded66 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just signed up under you.No coach tab too.

Please PM @AdludumAndre if there is anything wrong with your account that you not see it.
I know you draguny , saw you in many ppd on the top , i`ll join under you too, i hope we gonna make some real cash
Just opened a ticket asking the staff to put me under you ;)
I`m under you but i see that you don`t respond.
Im under your referral but its apper the coaching tab but its too poor the info there
(11-04-2015, 03:06 AM)Arlechino Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I`m under you but i see that you don`t respond.

I have replied to every ticket as far as I can see. if there is anything I missed that would be a human error in that case please PM me the specific ticket or create it again so it shows back on top.

(11-04-2015, 07:44 PM)fasuto Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Im under your referral but its apper the coaching tab but its too poor the info there

that sounds rather that you have rushed over it and not really put any thoughts into it. I am very certain that people can earn money with what I have described. Though the big part is ofc what happens via PMs since every user has their personal requirements and what they want to improve.

If I would be a new guy learning CPA I'd also rather join this 'course' because of getting all my questions replied to rather than reading the guides.
I will make an accunt hope i will earn something
Can we talk with you on Skype, maybe you can create an Skype group to all of us get in touch
(09-14-2015, 01:10 PM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Signed up just waiting on approval.
Need to joine pleas where the site to sign up
(11-08-2015, 06:05 PM)lelouche Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Need to joine pleas where the site to sign up

Click anywhere on the big flyer and you get to it (the thing I posted first)
I have signup under you and waiting for approval .
Draguny, mate can you give me your skype in PM, I am making 100-200$ per day on Adludum, BTW, want only your advice related to my niches/site
Nothing shared by draguny is working, everything is well know, this is my fair oppinion, i don`t thing anyone gonna earn something there.
(11-14-2015, 07:16 AM)Arlechino Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nothing shared by draguny is working, everything is well know, this is my fair oppinion, i don`t thing anyone gonna earn something there.

I disagree. While I believe it is beginner friendly in a structure I think there are many sentences which are quite significant if you go there with the right mindset. Also wheather something is known and to which extent depends on the individual user.

I agree a bit in the way that I think the lectures themselves are not what is making this program worth it. If I would be the student then I would probably join this coaching program cus I will have someone I can talk to and ask questions so this will help me directly at my work rather than just supplying 'magic methods' cus that is bullshit anyway, it is still some kind of work and there are tons of things people can improve at.

So the "main feature" if you call it that way is the PM system not the tutorials.

Additionally you claim that 'nobody gonna earn something there'.
Well this one isn't just me disagreeing it is just wrong. The numbers I have by ref comission tell me that the total refs made was 20000$ combined. I think that sounds like 'something' to me Smile

You may ask how much that is thanks to me and I'd say people earn mostly by doing their own stuff (cus I'm not gonna work for anyone, its already nice what I am doing all for free) but quite some went to me and gave me the feedback that I was helping them, thats what counts for me.

Return to Top CPAhero