First Post Last Post
[$ - 150k CPA EARNINGS! - $] Personal coaching CPA for free, limited time!!!
Really !! This guy provide free coaching!! why OP ?
Reg as publisher under you. I Wait approve & your coaching!
Thanks. Once approved you have the section on the navbar , bottom left, in the network member panel
Hi i can find your referal link, please help
(02-02-2016, 12:04 AM)scofieldd27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi i can find your referal link, please help

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hello, Draguny, I really appreciate your help and can't wait to be approved by Adlulum I just started CPA marketing and am excited to make some $$$. I just found this forum and love that people actually are willing to help one another. You rock!

So now, once I'm approved the training will be included automatically in my dashboard or do I have to message you and let you know? Thank you in advance! Wink

Update: Approved! And going through the Coach tab now. Thanks a bunch!
(02-03-2016, 01:53 PM)ediej319 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, Draguny, I really appreciate your help and can't wait to be approved by Adlulum I just started CPA marketing and am excited to make some $$$. I just found this forum and love that people actually are willing to help one another. You rock!

So now, once I'm approved the training will be included automatically in my dashboard or do I have to message you and let you know? Thank you in advance! Wink

Update: Approved! And going through the Coach tab now. Thanks a bunch!

seems like its working out for you. dont forget there is a , similar to a PM, feature in this tab as well. this is important. i dont want my students to just sit there reading stuff without asking questions and let me know how they progress ^^
Anyone make a review for this ?! I really need that :(
I interested but i want to know how to you coech me sir?
via skype or other?
(02-20-2016, 03:46 PM)nosleepdata Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I interested but i want to know how to you coech me sir?
via skype or other?

within the network there is a panel for this, including a function similar to PM on forum - that's what is going to be used. Skype is problematic with a huge list of interested people and it should remain fair for everybody
Can you tell me how can i join in your course. I am a newbie in CPA marketing, looking for few real support
Hi I just applied via your referral link.

(02-03-2016, 08:26 AM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-02-2016, 12:04 AM)scofieldd27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi i can find your referal link, please help

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
This is still running for anyone who's interested.

also doing ads-stuff or whatever u want to learn more about
I'm interested in it bro. Want to learn some about content locking. Signing up with your aff link now.
(04-05-2017, 04:30 PM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is still running for anyone who's interested.

also doing ads-stuff or whatever u want to learn more about

Joined under you need some mentoring...
reading the coaching tab.
Thanks to the new guys for joining Smile hope you'll do well

Return to Top CPAhero