First Post Last Post
1800USD Recent Payments
These are my MOST recent payments. Got them last 5 days. Expecting 3 more in the coming week.

[Image: Jqz5Yhv.png]

[Image: MidNPVc.png]
How much money do you earn per a month???
$10000, $15000 or even more??
(05-06-2016, 11:06 AM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much money do you earn per a month???

15kUSD-20kUSD/mo now. Going to 30kUSD/mo this summer. Its A LOT of work WHICH I DO! So don't be surprised. Work = money Smile
Owww...thats owesome.. i wish i can earn like you one day. still a newbie and learned new things everyday.. BTW congrats again
(05-06-2016, 11:10 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-06-2016, 11:06 AM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much money do you earn per a month???

15kUSD-20kUSD/mo now. Going to 30kUSD/mo this summer. Its A LOT of work WHICH I DO! So don't be surprised. Work = money Smile

What the hell do you do with such money??
Do you invest these money in offline businesses ?

BTW, would't you mind to check out my journey thread? It is a noob journey. Lol
Way to earn $1500/m....
(05-06-2016, 11:24 AM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-06-2016, 11:10 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Way to earn $1500/m....

Cmon dude. 1.5k/mo is good for a newbie Smile Use it to re-invest CAREFully and make bank![/u][/b]

(05-06-2016, 11:11 AM)tareq16 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Owww...thats owesome.. i wish i can earn like you one day. still a newbie and learned new things everyday.. BTW congrats again
Work hard and you will get there.
(05-06-2016, 11:33 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-06-2016, 11:24 AM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Way to earn $1500/m....

Cmon dude. 1.5k/mo is good for a newbie Smile Use it to re-invest CAREFully and make bank![/u][/b]

(05-06-2016, 11:11 AM)tareq16 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Owww...thats owesome.. i wish i can earn like you one day. still a newbie and learned new things everyday.. BTW congrats again

What is your method?
(05-07-2016, 04:33 AM)chumui91 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-06-2016, 11:33 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Way to earn $1500/m....

What is your method?

I will not share my method. I found this method MYself with MY hard work. I will not let it get exploited Smile

MY TIP! Go search, test old methods. Play around with methods, there is value and learning even in old methods! Just need hard work to find unsatturated methods and make bank.
What kind of bzns you are doing? (i mean not method) cpa,dropship,bitcoin mining,social media?
(05-07-2016, 12:40 PM)drpainless Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What kind of bzns you are doing? (i mean not method) cpa,dropship,bitcoin mining,social media?

Cpa + social media
Good job mate. Which social media are you using? Facebook, Instagram?
Seriously got me pumped af, i would like to know which social networks you are using as well, in the meantime i mean i'll just tweak what i have a little bit more
Great job. i'm trying and hope i'll be done as you.
(05-07-2016, 10:17 PM)Mag1cP0T Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good job mate. Which social media are you using? Facebook, Instagram?
Instragram

(05-08-2016, 12:58 AM)NemesisMac Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Seriously got me pumped af, i would like to know which social networks you are using as well, in the meantime i mean i'll just tweak what i have a little bit more

Instagram. Good luck with tweaking!

(05-08-2016, 06:02 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great job. i'm trying and hope i'll be done as you.
Hope you succeed! Good luck! Time = money
(05-08-2016, 09:04 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-07-2016, 10:17 PM)Mag1cP0T Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good job mate. Which social media are you using? Facebook, Instagram?
Instragram

(05-08-2016, 12:58 AM)NemesisMac Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Seriously got me pumped af, i would like to know which social networks you are using as well, in the meantime i mean i'll just tweak what i have a little bit more

(05-08-2016, 06:02 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great job. i'm trying and hope i'll be done as you.

Thanks. I've been wanting to try Instagram for a while but thought it was saturated.
Do you need to invest money in order to get good results on Instagram?
(05-08-2016, 12:14 PM)Mag1cP0T Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-08-2016, 09:04 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Instragram

Thanks. I've been wanting to try Instagram for a while but thought it was saturated.
Do you need to invest money in order to get good results on Instagram?

You need a Instagram bot. You need to invest in 40+ aged instagram accounts.
Will update with even more payment proof tomorrow Smile
You say you made this with instagram bot and a bunch of aged accounts but in the screenshot you presented the payment was sent by Broadbandtv Corp.

BroadbandTV is, I believe, a YouTube partner network. Some notable sub networks is the popular gaming network TGN. As a partner network, they can put ads on your videos, and you get a certain cut of it. Usually as a standard gamer on YouTube, you do not have much of the copyright ownership needed to monetize your own videos; hence many go with networks who usually have permission from big game companies to monetize..
(05-13-2016, 12:30 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Will update with even more payment proof tomorrow Smile

Those are some nice earnings

Any CPA offers you know of that are converting good?
(05-13-2016, 12:49 PM)Haywire1337 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You say you made this with instagram bot and a bunch of aged accounts but in the screenshot you presented the payment was sent by Broadbandtv Corp.

BroadbandTV is, I believe, a YouTube partner network. Some notable sub networks is the popular gaming network TGN. As a partner network, they can put ads on your videos, and you get a certain cut of it. Usually as a standard gamer on YouTube, you do not have much of the copyright ownership needed to monetize your own videos; hence many go with networks who usually have permission from big game companies to monetize..
I didn't say I only do Instagram Smile

(05-13-2016, 01:31 PM)SocialJacker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-13-2016, 12:30 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Will update with even more payment proof tomorrow Smile

Those are some nice earnings

Any CPA offers you know of that are converting good?

Adult offers can be HOT! Especially PPL (sign up, no trial) they can convert super well if you have good traffic.

Return to Top CPAhero