2-5$ a day! 2017 working method.
Hello everyone! I was looking for good method how to earn money by autosurf using traffic exchange websites. And finally I found the good one.
I didn't really trust this website at first, because they don't tell you how much you earn per point. Instead of this, they say you have to wait until every 3rd day of the month for the points to be converted into money.
Request your payment through PayPal or Payza from $ 10.

I don't say that you gonna make 50-100$ per day, but at least you can make 2-5$ p/d just holding auto surf ON.

But the important thing is, that EVERY hit is counted on this site. You can use it in Hitleap, Otohits and Bighits4u or any other Traffic exchange. They count 3 points per HIT!! So ,I think it is really a nice webSite.

So this guide is noob friendly so anyway I will explain step buy step.

Please use my links for a good BONUS! FootInMouth 

1) First of all you need to register Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No ref link : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
This is main website where you gonna earn points.

2) For a good traffic exchange register Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. no ref links : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

3)Hitleap. Log in, add your Promotion page. Download hitleap viewer, log in and start surfing.

4)Bighits4u. Same as Hitleap. Log in, add your adsptp promotion page. Download bighits4u app, log in and start surfing.

5)Otohits. Almost same as Hitleap but it's not necessary to download viewer, you can leave surfing page in your browser.

If you have any question please feel free to ask.
If it is working method then

where is the payment proofs?

My antivirus blocking this website.
(10-01-2017, 12:24 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.If it is working method then

where is the payment proofs?

My antivirus blocking this website.

i will post proofs late. All fine with my antivirus

Return to Top CPAhero