First Post Last Post
200% Traffic Increase in 1 Day : My Case Study
Traffic is the bloodline for any site or landing page. So I always try to search for quality traffic sources. This time I tried with Pinterest with a little blackhat tweak.
I applied it on one of my new sites AND the result is...

[Image: PxqdpWX.png]
More than 200% Rise of Traffic in 1 Day... from ONLY 1 pin

So I decided to share my case study with you all... it's very easy and takes only a few minutes of time a day. Minimum requirement is... you just need to have 1 pinterest account with some good pins & some followers.

If you don't have...
---> create 1 at Pinterest.com
---> Set profile picture (preferably Girls selfie)
---> Add some good pins (limit: 50 pins at a time, 200 pins a day)
---> follow some users to get them follow you back.
>>> You'll get min 200 followers in a week.

My test pinterest account has 1500 followers & 600 pins which took me 3 weeks to get these numbers.

Lets go with the case study...

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
The main problem is getting accepted into such large boards. The board owners don't add new contributors to large boards. I have some boards with less followers.. 40k-50k ..

How many followers are in the board that you got accepted?
(05-06-2016, 11:42 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The main problem is getting accepted into such large boards. The board owners don't add new contributors to large boards. I have some boards with less followers.. 40k-50k ..

How many followers are in the board that you got accepted?

yes but you can keep applying... you'll get accepted some of those. The one I got accepted has 150K followers. It's been only 2 days... let's see how many of those replies. Today also I am going to apply some more.
Hey Dol I never use pinterest to get traffic... But your method looks very good and I want to try. But how quality traffic is it? Can you show us some screen of earning?
(05-07-2016, 04:23 AM)Bubak Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey Dol I never use pinterest to get traffic... But your method looks very good and I want to try. But how quality traffic is it? Can you show us some screen of earning?

My site uses ads3nse and on that day my earning increased by around 50%. I can not show the earning report (as it's againse their terms)... I am showing the graph only.

[Image: HJE8koQ.png]
Pretty sick @Dol14! Gonna try this shizz tomorrow. Never thought about this, i mostly spam lol
Alawys you are genuis Dol14 .
Thanks for sharing uniqe method
Smart method man, reminds me of posting to FB groups but it's on Pinterest. Great stuff!
How to apply on board ?
=========================
Hi admin,

Thank you very much'll put it into practice.

By the way, you used a program or bot to automate tasks?
(05-31-2016, 07:19 PM)Botresell Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How to apply on board ?
=========================

Most of the group boards have instructions to join... otherwise, just go to first few pins of the board creator and comment.
(05-31-2016, 09:39 PM)jcarlosweb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi admin,

Thank you very much'll put it into practice.

By the way, you used a program or bot to automate tasks?

Check this: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
And this: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Cpa or adsense ? which works best for this traffic >?
(06-02-2016, 12:25 AM)Spradeep419 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cpa or adsense ? which works best for this traffic >?

I am working with mainly Ads3nse .... recently added 1 zip/email submit offer.... shall update with results
Instead of joining groups where you will be restricted in pining while not invite bunch of 100s of pinners to your group you can actually build it to become a massive group board by constantly inviting other pinners.
(06-05-2016, 09:10 AM)jackrice Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Instead of joining groups where you will be restricted in pining while not invite bunch of 100s of pinners to your group you can actually build it to become a massive group board by constantly inviting other pinners.

That's the idea but it requires huge time and moderation to create a bigger group. Besides, you need base followers for the success of the board. I'll too start a group board when I reach min. 5K followers... till then spamming... lol
Thanks mate I have just join recently and found very good ,valuable shares.Thanks
Started working with it.
Thanks for share im going to unlock now, i will make a review about it later
This method will work in CPA CPI or pin submit sir?
(06-29-2016, 03:28 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This method will work in CPA CPI or pin submit sir?

Yes, I got some pin-submit conversions this month.... always use landingpage or site... otherwise Pinterest will block you

Return to Top CPAhero