First Post Last Post
200% Traffic Increase in 1 Day : My Case Study
You right, pinterest is one my best traffic source.
I'm using this for my website which monetize using amazon and I got sales every month.
Damn this looks bad ass i would like to try it actually :D
I hope this is a good method on how to get some income! hehe
Is this method newbies friendly? I hope this one will help many others to drive traffic to their landing pages...
Thank you so much i enjoy the thread i will try it as soon as possible thansk again
If I want to use more than one acc, do I have to use proxies all the time? How many acc can I use with the same IP?
Is this a good trick to be directed to adsense?
(06-07-2017, 12:28 PM)ndafender Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this a good trick to be directed to adsense?

Yes... it's safe as it's pure social traffic and doesn't break any rule
(05-07-2016, 03:51 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-06-2016, 11:42 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The main problem is getting accepted into such large boards. The board owners don't add new contributors to large boards. I have some boards with less followers.. 40k-50k ..

How many followers are in the board that you got accepted?

yes but you can keep applying... you'll get accepted some of those. The one I got accepted has 150K followers. It's been only 2 days... let's see how many of those replies. Today also I am going to apply some more.
How to Apply For Those Boards? any method?
@Dol,can you please answer this particular question and have you had any success with this?
@kamla0313 @Olaxbolax100

There are mainly 2 ways...
1. Directly contact the board owner. You can comment of any of the latest pins and describe how you want to contribute to the board's success.
2. It's bit grey hat. Connect with any of the contributor and request to add you. In such cases board exchange works best.

Return to Top CPAhero