The internet is full of weird little niches.
Despite not having huge demand many have incredible potential to be profitable due to lack of competition.
Most internet marketers prefer to go after lucrative (yet more competitive) markets instead.
Here's a list of 21 weird little niches waiting to be dominated with their monthly exact search volume for Google USA....
1. Puppet making (2,400)
2. Bone carving (1,600)
3. Abalone Diving (1,000)
4. Wizard of Oz Collectibles (1,600)
5. Baby Apparel (1,000)
6. Pie of the month clubs (1,900)
7. Arborist Supplies (1,000)
8. Luthier Supplies (1,600)
9. Hypnosis Weight Loss (1,600)
10. Elegant Prom Dresses (1,900)
11. Gold Panning Equipment (1,300)
12. Home Air Conditioner (1,900)
13. Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (1,600)
14. Outdoor Jacuzzi (1,900)
15. How To Build A Cat Tree (1,900)
16. How To Build A Compost Bin (2,400)
17. How To Be A Mentalist (1,000)
18. Push Lawn Mowers (1,000)
19. Muslim Clothing (1,900)
20. Raising Goats (2,400)
21. Tea Gift Baskets (1,900)
Plan of action:
Pick a niche and build a blog, write content on the main problems the target audience face (look for common questions asked on forums and blogs) and target buyer keywords in your posts.
Due to low competition, the site will easily rank in Google for long tail keywords.
Drive direct traffic from blog commenting, guest posting, forum marketing and social media hubs.
Take advantage of the $1 Aweber trial on this link to build an email list and send information and product recommendations to visitors.
Each of these weird little markets has products on Amazon and / or Clickbank.
There's very little competition from other marketers which means they have fantastic potential to be profitable.
Get involved instantly to experience niche domination success in these weird little niches!