25% Forever. Need investor for new website.
Hi ,
I need an investor to invest 2000$ for 25% share on rev. on my project forever.

The project is new and there's no revenue yet (no ads) but there's huge potential. Its 2 months old but since I've mostly been focusing on creating content and did little marketing its about 50UV a day more or less.

The niche is a mix of education and gaming. Currently there's one site and one active fb page (1400 likes). But I want to make it bigger and add lots more content and expand it to 2 sites, page and app (ios android).

This project is rich in content (in notebook so far- not yet online) and potential. I need 2000$ investment and will give 25% share. No other work is required from the investor's part. I need the money to buy an eink screen and mini cpu and to hire an app developer in godot engine.
This is not a get-rich quick project but its long term and has huge potential.

Send me your skype if interested.
Wow thanks for making this new sub forum. And thanks for shifting my thread here. Much love
We are testing out the idea of members being able to discuss partnerships in this section. Hopefully it will work out to everyone's benefit.

Good luck!
(08-15-2016, 09:29 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.We are testing out the idea of members being able to discuss partnerships in this section. Hopefully it will work out to everyone's benefit.

Good luck!
Thank You. I personally feel its a great idea. And am glad mine is the first thread. Am making history on Cpahero LOL.
Anybody? Interested? ................ 50 characters Smile

Return to Top CPAhero