250$ Free if you enter and deposit with my link
I hope Cpahero team will accept my refferal promotion . I am not a scammer or somethink like this , i will pay everyone

The offer is for a Binary option site . I am old at 24option affiliate and for all people who deposit with my link , they give me 350 usd !

I will give you 250 usd from my money , if you deposit with my link and make a minimum 10 trades . You can earn 250 usd from me , and then you can make from 250 usd -400 or 300 or 200 , and then withdraw them .

MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS 250$ OR MORE !!

So you can try binary option for free and earn real money . Who is interested , contact me here or in PM . I need some people to proof that i am not a scammer !

Thank you

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hi there! Glad to see you are offering this to newbies. Could you provide some screenshots of where it says you get 350$ per invite (and deposit etc). This is one way you can show you are not here for any malicous reason. I strive to keep cpahero safe.
I edited first post ! Thank you very much for aprove !
(12-23-2016, 05:26 PM)benysound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I edited first post ! Thank you very much for aprove !

Could you provide a larger screenshot of the whole referral page. You can blur out sensitive information.
(12-23-2016, 06:15 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-23-2016, 05:26 PM)benysound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I edited first post ! Thank you very much for aprove !

Could you provide a larger screenshot of the whole referral page. You can blur out sensitive information.

Sorry for late answer but is X-mas and i am in holiday. I updated my first post .
(12-26-2016, 04:54 AM)benysound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-23-2016, 06:15 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Sorry for late answer but is X-mas and i am in holiday. I updated my first post .
Yea its all good now, i am also on break so dont worry

Return to Top CPAhero