First Post Last Post
3 Ways of ADFLY Self-Method - Working 100%(generate $)
@IMrWizardI Thanks and can you please check how many id's he have? Because I saw: @Dstuart rep me -1 saying I abuse his name in threads after your post stop arguing.
(07-19-2014, 05:48 AM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@IMrWizardI Thanks and can you please check how many id's he have? Because I saw: @Dstuart rep me -1 saying I abuse his name in threads after your post stop arguing.

I added one to you to make up for Dstuart. So please lets end it you too @Dstuart
I am finding this is going in unhealthy way ... we are here to learn and share, not to fight.

@SKSLink.com First of all, you should not put any survey link .... secondly, you need not quote any other members name in other threads in a negative way. For that you have Reporting/Rep system.

@Dstuart You must not comment such without unlocking a thread

I think, you both should stay apart from each other.... or solve the misunderstandings, if any, through PM ......not as thread-bumps.
Looks good will get back to Smile
ty for share
(07-18-2014, 07:41 AM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.3 Ways of ADFLY Self-Method - Working 100%

First of all I could have made 3 threads and you gotta unlock $0.25 x3 BUT I made it in single thread for just $0.25, so don't complaint.
If you don't like, don't unlock. I am not sharing to hear harsh words @ bad languages.
Reviewing can share knowledge and please don't share my locked links in post. Thanks.

I'll show you how to generate $$ with adfly. I'll not talk about all the crappy bot that just generate clicks for the owner of the bot. This method is so simple, i think a lot of you maybe using it at this time. It's just good sense.

I can't remember where I found this method I know I didn't get it from this forum because this is Black Hat SEO 100%.
  1. BIG LAZY WAY - 10-30$/Month
  2. TWITTER WAY - 50-125$/Month
  3. WEBSITE WAY - 150-350$/Month
So here we go :

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

This is only 3 ways. You can easily think about many more thing, spend more time, more resources and earn more money.

Updates:
I found a PTP site offering Jingling download. See my thread:
http://www.cpahero.com/Thread-PTP-Jingling-Download-and-Users-Make-Here

:shamrock::caruso:
@knowit what are you trying to say? Did you know you will get banned for that LQ post? I know you thanked and donated but I get the warning for encouraging replies.
Sorry I was just being silly and didn't intend to offend anyone
Nothing serious about this method. More so i dont know how he did it but i paid $0.5 for this instead of $0.25
My title is (Helper) not (Hacker). You just paid .25 not .50 no mistake there since when I left it was 30.03 since someone requested to buy $30 CPAH cash for PayPal trade.
Anyway thanks for trying.

(08-02-2014, 10:38 PM)pes7md Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nothing serious about this method. More so i dont know how he did it but i paid $0.5 for this instead of $0.25

Return to Top CPAhero