First Post Last Post
[3XTR3M3] Earn Unlimited Bitcoins
Hello Niggas.I jus found out a script that u guys can use on a site to get unlimited bitcoins.Jus follow my steps:

You will need google chrome for this.

1) First you will need a wallet to store your bitcoins.Use google to download a wallet or get an online wallet such as Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

2) Next go to Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and create an account there.This site is a bitcoin faucet or lottery...You get bitcoins every hour by simply filling a Captcha.You can also Gamble and multiply your bitcoins but there is always a risk of losing your bitcoins.

3) Enter the captcha and click ROLL!...You will get some Bitcoins.

4) In Google chrome Right Click and then press Inspect Element.

5) A box will appear under which there are many tabs...Click on Console tab.

6) Paste this code:

Code:
bconfig = {
  maxBet: 0.0002200,
  wait: 1000,
  autoexit: 0.00001,
  want: 0.000014,
  toggleHilo:false,
  startbal: 0,
  won: 0,
};
hilo = 'hi';
multiplier = 1;
rollDice = function() {

if ($('#double_your_btc_bet_lose').html() !== '') {
    $('#double_your_btc_2x').click();
    multiplier = 1;
    if(bconfig.toggleHilo)toggleHiLo();
  } else {
    $('#double_your_btc_min').click();
    multiplier = 1;
  }

if (parseFloat($('#balance').html()) < (parseFloat($('#double_your_btc_stake').val()) * 2) ||
    parseFloat($('#double_your_btc_stake').val()) > bconfig.maxBet) {
    console.log($('#double_your_btc_min'));
  }
  if (parseFloat($('#balance').html()) < bconfig.autoexit) {
    throw "exit";
  }
  if (parseFloat($('#balance').html()) > bconfig.want) {
    var num = parseFloat($('#balance').html());
    bconfig.want = num + 0.00000030;
    bconfig.autoexit = num - 0.00000420;
  bconfig.won++;
  var total = num - bconfig.startbal;
    console.log('Setting bconfig want to: ' + bconfig.want)
    console.log('Setting autoexit to: ' + bconfig.autoexit)
  console.log('Total won: ' + total + ' BTC')
  }

$('#double_your_btc_bet_hi_button').click();

setTimeout(rollDice, (multiplier * bconfig.wait) + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000));
};

toggleHiLo = function() {
  if (hilo === 'hi') {
    hilo = 'hi';
  } else {
    hilo = 'hi';
  }
};
var num = parseFloat($('#balance').html());
bconfig.startbal = num;
bconfig.want = num + 0.00000030;
bconfig.autoexit = num - 0.00000420;
rollDice();

7) Sit back and watch your bitcoins grow....Bitcoins will increase slowly but leave it overnight and you will be rich.

Warning: Use this method only if you have 3K Satoshis or more in your account...If you have less bitcoins ..You will lose all your bitcoins.
Is this really true?what is bitcoins?
(05-03-2014, 04:41 AM)lichel Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this really true?what is bitcoins?

Bitcoins are a virtual currency...A cryptocurrency so as to say..It is jus like real currency but it is used digitally.It is so famous that is is now used everywhere..Google it and you will understand.

And btw 1 Bitcoin = About $441
It doesn't always work, sometimes the website itself prevents you from earning more BTCs using the multiply page, it makes you lose all your BTCs.
So, it's better to refresh the page after sometime, and do it manually ;)
(05-03-2014, 05:22 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It doesn't always work, sometimes the website itself prevents you from earning more BTCs using the multiply page, it makes you lose all your BTCs.

The script always work..You should not use the multiply BTC function..Because that way u can lose your BTCs.
(05-03-2014, 05:25 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 05:22 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It doesn't always work, sometimes the website itself prevents you from earning more BTCs using the multiply page, it makes you lose all your BTCs.

The script always work..You should not use the multiply BTC function..Because that way u can lose your BTCs.

But, isn't the script for the multiply function ?!
If you moved to the multiply tab you will see that it is using it to increase your BTCs
The Script is failsafe...It stops when you start to lose BTCs. Smile
(05-03-2014, 05:39 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The Script is failsafe...It stops when you start to lose BTCs. Smile

Then, it's ok to use it :D
I thought it's like the other scripts which I tried
Yes I have used many scripts too..All were useless.
This is working for me but u should have more than 3000 Satoshis..So u will nt lose the BTCs.
I am not much familiar with bitcoin and stuff and what's satoshis btw?
(05-03-2014, 06:58 AM)Batman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am not much familiar with bitcoin and stuff and what's satoshis btw?

Satoshis are smaller units of Bitcoins...Like cents r smaller units of a dollar.

3000 Satoshis = 0.00003000 BTC
(05-03-2014, 06:05 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes I have used many scripts too..All were useless.
This is working for me but u should have more than 3000 Satoshis..So u will nt lose the BTCs.

Can you find a script that controls which number do you get when you roll ? either in the free tab or the multiply tab ?
Actually it would be terrific if and only if we found something like this
(05-03-2014, 09:16 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 06:05 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes I have used many scripts too..All were useless.

Can you find a script that controls which number do you get when you roll ? either in the free tab or the multiply tab ?

Well Finding that would be tough...It would be impossible to code such script because the website generates random numbers.
(05-03-2014, 07:03 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 06:58 AM)Batman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am not much familiar with bitcoin and stuff and what's satoshis btw?

Satoshis are smaller units of Bitcoins...Like cents r smaller units of a dollar.

Ok got it going to try it..... btw is the bitcoin payment instant to your wallet?
(05-03-2014, 09:29 AM)Batman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 07:03 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Ok got it going to try it..... btw is the bitcoin payment instant to your wallet?

Yes pretty much...It doesnt take much time...Jus like Paypal
(05-03-2014, 09:21 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 09:16 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Well Finding that would be tough...It would be impossible to code such script because the website generates random numbers.

Yeah, they already wrote how they do that. But, of course there's someone who already figured out how to do that. There's no perfect website ;)
(05-03-2014, 09:35 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 09:21 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Yeah, they already wrote how they do that. But, of course there's someone who already figured out how to do that. There's no perfect website ;)

Yup u r right...Maybe.
(05-03-2014, 09:39 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yup u r right...Maybe.

Well, I'm not a professional in javascript, but I guess I've found the script that their website uses when someone clicks on "roll!". I just hope there's someone who's willing to read all this code and try to edit it
(05-03-2014, 10:16 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 09:39 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yup u r right...Maybe.

Well, I'm not a professional in javascript, but I guess I've found the script that their website uses when someone clicks on "roll!". I just hope there's someone who's willing to read all this code and try to edit it

The website uses a little random number generator module that is coded in java I guess...As soon as someone clicks the ROLL! the module is activated and a random number is generated.When that number is generated the site compares it to their own table/chart and rewards the user with bitcoins.....SO you see the main thing here is that not even the site knows in advance, which number is to be generated..So we can not control it. :(
(05-03-2014, 10:21 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 10:16 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

The website uses a little random number generator module that is coded in java I guess...As soon as someone clicks the ROLL! the module is activated and a random number is generated.When that number is generated the site compares it to their own table/chart and rewards the user with bitcoins.....SO you see the main thing here is that not even the site knows in advance, which number is to be generated..So we can not control it. :(

Yeah i know that. What I want to do is to edit the script so instead of using a function to generate a random number. It gives a constant number without even running the function. it's like editing a line of code, so instead of calling the function that generates the random number, it's a constant number
(05-03-2014, 10:30 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-03-2014, 10:21 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Yeah i know that. What I want to do is to edit the script so instead of using a function to generate a random number. It gives a constant number without even running the function. it's like editing a line of code, so instead of calling the function that generates the random number, it's a constant number

It may be possible....We will have to consult a professional coder.

Return to Top