First Post Last Post
[3XTR3M3] Earn Unlimited Bitcoins
@bmm222 - when have you tried this script? this was a very old thread and previously such scripts worked with the site given but not any more, even if you got it then it is just luck, try it out again you will end up loosing bitcoins

@affilialex - there is no short cut my friend, moreover FYI - Bitcoins is calculated as x.xxxxxxxx the millionth of a bitcoin is known as satoshi, 10000 uBTC makes 1 BTC and 1000 mBTC makes 1 BTC wherein 1 BTC = $400 approx as of date, the value of bitcoin fluctuates depending on many factors which includes mining, difficulty, industry trend, acceptance and many other factors - check out my signature, I have a complete website on the same, with information on more than 100 of faucets from where you can earn bitcoins for free, also have information on wallets with the lowest charges and exchange platforms to trade bitcoin or any other currency and also have information about bitcoin mining site - FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO BITCOIN just ASK ME

@omendra12 - I would suggest you not to try it since it is nothing but martingale system, the same is already applied in the website with the option auto betting, check my website I have the exact setting to win but again do not run it for long time you will end up losing
If working give us video tutorials about it cant get it this way because i never see anything moving .......................
(10-19-2014, 12:51 PM)hokcuz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.If working give us video tutorials about it cant get it this way because i never see anything moving .......................

you dnt need a video TuT for this, now the site in question has this pre-built as a game in it known as auto betting

so if you are registered in the site then you can see it
For any further help related to bitcoin ask me
Wow its great how about for doge do you have script too?
Hi, I'm a newbie.. What is bitcoins ? and what can I made with them ?
Thank you my friend it's working ..
i earn more than 30 Shatoshi in 1 min
(10-21-2014, 04:07 PM)hysoka Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, I'm a newbie.. What is bitcoins ? and what can I made with them ?

If you want to know about bitcoins in detail, you can have a look at the site I created, and surf around my site to gain some knowledge on what is bitcoin, how to earn free bitcoins and how to mine bitcoins

The first banner in my signature will take you to my site - dnt forget to check the tips and tricks page and the faucet list and download section pages
Well this SCRIPT WORK <3
You have more maybe?
better script.
Did not work for me. I lost 2000 satoshi.
Wow im never see like that
i hope this script work fine
(05-03-2014, 05:39 AM)3XTR3M3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The Script is failsafe...It stops when you start to lose BTCs. Smile

You will not "start to lose" .
You will lose it in one time )
I tried this website many times and no succes. 3000 satoshi its nothing. I lose 29.000 and 120.000 and 300.000 (((
Hi,
i have lose all my BTC using this method !
what wrong ?
Hey op how many bitcoins did u get with this? how much are they worth now? crazy to think that the price was 441 when this was posted. who knew it would come this far

Return to Top