A facebook page?
I was thinking why not creating a facebook page of the forum?
It'd help making this forum more famous and lots of other stuff.
(well, the mods of the page could be the mods of the forum)
What do you think?
Yes , yes , yes , a great idea and if you need my help I can give a hand anytime !
:wtf:

A site having 10000+ members and about 90k posts doesn't have a facebook page :O

Good Idea... And I didn't even knew it till now :P
Facebook group or page + tweeter will be great !!
I think it's a good idea
However, facebook is dying guys... It's the truth (at least in my country)
This is a good idea. I like the fb groups as well however, I think the forum
Will not benefit from groups because members will talk in groups instead of posting in forums. It will be easier for them to look for the answer in groups or talk to someone there. I think for forums like this a facebook fan page is enough.
As per my opinion, FB page may unnecessarily get us in troubles.. There may be other people who dislike our forum/posts.
Our main aim is not to make forum famous as forum itself is getting famous without FB.
Main aim is to earning while learning and grow with others. No help from FB we will get.

Yes we can think about our own blog.

This is just an opinion.
This is a good idea. help forums to be famous more and attract more people to come and create post. forum will be lively and more sponsors willing to come and donate their money for posters. Smile
Yes it a very good idea as it's a little pub person you loll
(10-10-2014, 01:28 AM)hiddenhacker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.As per my opinion, FB page may unnecessarily get us in troubles.. There may be other people who dislike our forum/posts.
Our main aim is not to make forum famous as forum itself is getting famous without FB.
Main aim is to earning while learning and grow with others. No help from FB we will get.

Yes we can think about our own blog.

This is just an opinion.

I second this.

I think a blog would be much better.

Not only for keeping some stuff that some people don't need or have to see under covers, security but also logically I'd reason that this forum is successful beyond measure.

It grew the way it did/does because of the value it offers. Is a FB page really necessary now if it's never been?

Not insulting anyone. That's my personal opinion.
(10-07-2014, 01:10 PM)SleepingForest Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I was thinking why not creating a facebook page of the forum?
It'd help making this forum more famous and lots of other stuff.
(well, the mods of the page could be the mods of the forum)
What do you think?

that is a nice idea i like it
Its an amazing idea! It will also increase the no of members.
Thought about it yesterday.I will PM dol14 about it.Or I will make one and will give power to dol14
(07-28-2016, 03:22 AM)Shanto Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thought about it yesterday.I will PM dol14 about it.Or I will make one and will give power to dol14

There are already some pages for CPAHero... don't know who's moderating those...lol
facebook.com/cpahero
facebook.com/cpaheroforum
(07-30-2016, 05:11 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-28-2016, 03:22 AM)Shanto Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thought about it yesterday.I will PM dol14 about it.Or I will make one and will give power to dol14

There are already some pages for CPAHero... don't know who's moderating those...lol
facebook.com/cpahero

Take action against them who are moderating this shit Pages.I already reported them in facebook.

And Why don't you make one.If you give me permission,I will make one and wil give you power and more likes.I can make a page with 2500+ Like.
(07-30-2016, 08:14 AM)Shanto Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-30-2016, 05:11 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

facebook.com/cpahero

Take action against them who are moderating this shit Pages.I already reported them in facebook.

And Why don't you make one.If you give me permission,I will make one and wil give you power and more likes.I can make a page with 2500+ Like.

I don't know if those are created by PK... but we can have 1 made by ourshelves. Let's go ahead.
Hi guys!
I have accounts to run facebook ads for rent, QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCOUNT, NO DEATH, SPEND max 5k$/day, unlimited money
My accounts will help you run ads more effective than personal accounts, you can test and check, Supports 24/24 with VIP Facebook advertising account
If you want more information, contact to me, skype: manhdung1511
Thanks for reading !
Yes, there isn't an official one on facebook. Good idea

Return to Top CPAhero