About CPALeads payments! are they paying?
Hi,

What's up with CPALeads?

I have tried to reach them by mail to request a payment but they don't answer back.

I know that the amount is small (aprox. $20) which is the minimum to pay by check but no answer was given...

Thanks
Isn't the minimum $25??
Ya, ok

After some digging i found this on the website.
Your minimum payment threshold: $50

But i got paid before without hiting the $50 based on the text below

Minimum payment amount
Paypal: $10
Payoneer: $25
Wire Transfer: $75 ($25 fee per wire)
Direct Deposit (ACH): $10
Check by mail: $20

Payments i have received
2015-10-12 - Paypal - $16.73
2015-08-24 - Paypal - $22.03
Ah, yes, I forgot about Paypal, as I always use Payoneer.
(01-18-2017, 07:49 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ah, yes, I forgot about Paypal, as I always use Payoneer.

But they are still paying, yes?
Sure you'll have this resolved by now but yes they are still paying.
Yes you can get your payment just contact them they will work something out for you
(02-22-2017, 06:00 PM)the_merchanter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes you can get your payment just contact them they will work something out for you

How do I get weekly payments with them , I hear somewhere that you can get weekly even if you new with them , so ey I wanna know if I can get weekly payments
(01-18-2017, 02:27 PM)datagroove Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi,

What's up with CPALeads?

I have tried to reach them by mail to request a payment but they don't answer back.

I know that the amount is small (aprox. $20) which is the minimum to pay by check but no answer was given...

Thanks
They are F*** scammer! they fucked up my account with 60$! send emails but No details why they fucked up my account!
(05-10-2017, 06:42 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How do I get weekly payments with them , I hear somewhere that you can get weekly even if you new with them , so ey I wanna know if I can get weekly payments

Everyone gets paid weekly as long as you reach the minimum payout amount, which is different for each method of payout.
(05-10-2017, 09:34 AM)RJ3020 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-18-2017, 02:27 PM)datagroove Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi,

What's up with CPALeads?

Thanks
They are F*** scammer! they fucked up my account with 60$! send emails but No details why they fucked up my account!

Open a thread about your case , get answers immediately ...if they scammed you everyone will learn about them
Sorry for my late reply but yes they are paying. Just keep an eye on your phone.
(10-27-2017, 03:40 PM)datagroove Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sorry for my late reply but yes they are paying. Just keep an eye on your phone.

It's cool to hear that your issue was resolved. 
I will add, yes, Lead is a good network.  Money
I requested for last payment but no reply so far !
(11-15-2017, 05:40 AM)J a Y Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I requested for last payment but no reply so far !

i would wait it out, they do pay, i went from net30 to net7 i get paid every week from them without fail.

Return to Top CPAhero