About youtube video ranking
Hey all
i have long time try to rank my videos on youtube but i can't i tried low competition key words and high and medium and tried to get fake views and comments and likes i hope to get your advices about

chosen keyword ( how can i choose best keywords to rank better i use vidiq i want to know what search volume and competition should i chose )
video upload ( what the best upload it directly or use streaming now or live streaming)
social signals and backlinks (how can i get high quality backlinks and i use addmefast for social signals is that good and how much make per day for backlinks and social signals )

and any other advice get it to me

thanks
You should try add some high retention views.

Try some and don't forget to give some feedback ;)
The best tip would be to add some high retention views and social signals,and backlinks,and don't forget comments and likes
You need some guild on YT ranking just go through this method here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-20-2017, 04:13 AM)ndiafans Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You need some guild on YT ranking just go through this method here

Wasn't the unlisted method patched since his post was written over a year ago? The rest is just basic SEO advice that everyone should know by now.

Return to Top CPAhero