AdFly BOT Ultimate 2016 With Activation Key Earn 200 $$ A Day Free Download
Hello and thank you for downloading the Adf-ly Bot – Ultimate _Provided by XtmHacks

[Image: Adf_ly_Bot_2016_Ultimate_Hack_Free_Download.png]

Instructions :
1) Download the Adf-ly Bot – Ultimate
2) Extract it using WinRAR.
3) Open the bot, activate it!
4) Insert your Adf-ly link.
5) Select the no of visits you want to send.
6) Select your traffic source under the Advanced Option.
7) Click "start" button.
8) Wait till the Bot generates visits for you.
9) Check your account.
10) Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUIREMENTS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to have .NET Framework 3.5 or higher. If you don't have it installed, you can download it from Microsoft official website:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AdFly Bot 2016 How to make -150$ per day (100% Working!)
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE : https://dailyuploads .net/b4dukniou6wm
We don't allow links that pay you on our forum. Please use something like Zippyshare or Mediafire
Ok. And how many hours until they block your account?
(12-12-2016, 11:17 AM)bowbow Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ok. And how many hours until they block your account?

I must say, I was tempted to start out with this bot, but then you poked my conscience with that bold question and i had to rethink...just saved me a great deal Smile

Return to Top CPAhero