Additional Monetizations to a website (currently working with Ad-Maven & Taboola)
Hi, I already making good money with Taboola and Ad-Maven ads on my site (news & streaming). what other different options can I add to my site without annoying my users even more?
(11-03-2016, 10:35 AM)angelo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, I already making good money with Taboola and Ad-Maven ads on my site (news & streaming). what other different options can I add to my site without annoying my users even more?

You tried building a list on your site itself and promoting offers through that you built?
(11-03-2016, 11:52 AM)TenShu.Ten Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-03-2016, 10:35 AM)angelo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, I already making good money with Taboola and Ad-Maven ads on my site (news & streaming). what other different options can I add to my site without annoying my users even more?

You tried building a list on your site itself and promoting offers through that you built?

You mean building an emails list of subscribers and then send CPA offers?
I found that users don't have a problem with popunder ads, they don't even notice them until they leave my site. But if you already work with admaven you can also monetize your links and put an interstitial ad on each of them which is common even in the biggest sites in the world.

Return to Top CPAhero