Admin/mod please delete
No longer available admin please delete
no longer available admin please delete
I have an old Ebay account I started in 1999 with a 100% seller rating, but I don't use Skype. Is there any way to get more info on this?
(02-14-2017, 09:02 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have an old Ebay account I started in 1999 with a 100% seller rating, but I don't use Skype. Is there any way to get more info on this?

I will PM you the details.

THanks
(02-14-2017, 10:05 AM)ibi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hello Fellow Hero's

Since around 2015 I have been making good money with eBay, selling products that sell like hot cakes. If you are familiar with eBay, you probably know they enforce selling limits, which means I can only earn a certain amount of revenue, which is why I am giving the opportunity to fellow Hero's to help me scale up, and also help you make money as well (win-win).

Hiring Process

First of all just drop a comment in the thread and I will PM you my skype, or PM me yours and I will ask a few questions to see if you are eligible. I will send you $1 to your PayPal to show good intent of being paid and commitment to this partnership.

Requirements To Join

- Have an eBay and PayPal account
- Have 30 minutes spare time each day
- Have 3G/4G or WiFi
- Motivation and a will to make money
- Newbies or Guru's welcome
- Trustworthy and down to earth
- Online on skype most of the time (on mobile)

What you will get in return

- Make $20 - $500 per week depending on your account
- Opportunity to scale up for $XXXXX
- Get paid twice a week
- No need to ship anything

If you have any questions comment below or PM me your Skype. We can get started ASAP once qualified.

Thank You for reading!

I have a ton of free time, Paypal acc & Ebay acc. Pleas e let me know thank you
Hey IBi my skype is ""This Skype is [email protected]: Don't connect with it"" please add me. If you can leave a note its you please do that. I have 519 contacts. I do have and ebay account but it aint the best. Y
I am interested to work with you. I have both ebay and paypal account. Please add me on skype: tdeskstudios
We shall discuss more about this on skype.
(02-27-2017, 09:42 AM)tpramar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am interested to work with you. I have both ebay and paypal account. Please add me on skype: tdeskstudios
We shall discuss more about this on skype.

added

Return to Top CPAhero