First Post Last Post
Adscend Media | Weekly Payments | Content/Link/File Locking | Offer Walls
(12-16-2015, 05:26 AM)hastral40 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for sharing it, I will it give it a try.

Sounds great! Please let me know if you have any questions at all or need any help getting signed up.
At Adscend Media, we’re constantly thinking of new ways to make your work life easier. Therefore, we took your feedback and used the talents of our design/development team to create one of the performance marketing industry’s most user-friendly publisher dashboards.

Our relaunched publisher dashboard allows you to navigate faster, find more of the data you need easier, and integrate our solutions quicker than ever before!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to check out the new dashboard enhancements!

[Image: Adscend_Media_Dashboard2.png]

Not Yet an Adscend Media Publisher?

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and get access to innovative app monetization solutions, award-winning content locking technology, and a performance marketing network with offers in over 180 countries.
AdscendMedia was one of the early networks created alongside with CPAlead.

They've always been VERY STRICT on compliance, hence only use them if you are doing whitehat.

They always pay on time and have quality offers.
Can anyone know the secret of using adsense highly payments
(01-10-2014, 04:15 PM)AdscendFehz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: logo.png]

Hey all,

I want to introduce Adscend Media to those of you who are not aware of us already. We have been in business since 2009 and are headquartered in Austin, TX. We have a team of 15 working extremely hard everyday to deliver high earnings period to our publishers. We invented both file locking & link locking as well and helped the first PPD network turn into the massive revenue generator it is today.

Solutions We Offer

AdLock - Content Locking, Link Locking, File Locking, API
AdLock is the name we use to refer to our innovative content locking technology. Within the AdLock family, we have 4 products today:
AdLock Widget – traditional content locking widget
AdLock Link – link locker
AdLock API – perfect for partners (PPD in particular) to integrate our offers into their system

And our latest product, AdLock Vault was launched on December 10th, 2014. AdLock Vault is our new innovative PPD solution. Both our widget and link will soon be adapted with the same UI as well.

AdWall
AdWall, our innovative offer wall technology, allows you to generate significant revenues by providing your mobile or desktop visitors with a no-cost alternative to paying for your premium digital goods, services, or perks. In-game/app items, bonus levels, virtual currency, and account upgrades are just a few of the thousands of potential virtual reward items that you can monetize through your AdWall.

[Image: adwall_alldevices.jpg]

Why Adscend Media?

Highest EPCs: Everyone talks about the highest EPCs, but we actually have them. Most of our competitors work with other networks to broker offers, losing out on anywhere up to 30% in payout. We work with most of our advertisers directly and have many exclusive advertisers as well. Our proprietary algorithm in combination with our advertisers results in higher EPCs for you period.

Innovative Technology:
Our AdLock Vault and AdWall are examples of what you can expect from us moving forward. We have the best offer wall UI in the industry and the best PPD UI in the industry. Over the next 2 months, we are also releasing additional innovative solutions.

Highest Rated CPA Network: We have been ranked as the highest rated content locking/offer wall/incent CPA network by mThink BlueBook every year since 2012. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

We’ve never missed a payment: We have never a single payment in 6 years. Enough said. We pay via Paypal, ACH, wire, and Payoneer.

Unparalleled support: We have 3 publisher account managers ready to provide help and suggestions for anything you may need around the clock.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
of course great network
Hello Heroes!

We’ve added major enhancements to the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to help you earn even more from your website, mobile app, or game.

[Image: 600x315.png]

Our Offer Wall is a beast, as it can help you generate eCPMs as high as $90. We'll also handle your user support. No other offer wall can match this combination of earnings power and support!

If you aren't monetizing with our Offer Wall, Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to Join Adscend Media today!

New Offer Wall Features:

EngageMe.TV
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. arms your Offer Wall with the industry’s most popular ad format--video. For each video your users watch, they’ll earn your rewards and you’ll generate revenue. Your users can watch as many videos as they would like each day, allowing you to create a significant revenue stream and boost retention. Making money from an offer wall doesn't get much easier than this. EngageMe.TV also features (you guessed it) engaging topics, such as cooking demos and movie reviews, helping to keep your users watching more and more videos!

Rewarded Video for Offer Wall:
Rewarded Video for Offer Wall lets mobile users watch short app trailers in your Offer Wall to earn your rewards. After a user views a trailer, you’ll generate revenue directly from us, allowing you to give free credits to your users. Note: This is one of the EASIEST ways to make money from an offer wall, and you can only do this at Adscend. Rewarded Video for Offer Wall also features the biggest apps in the industry, including blockbuster apps like Pokémon Go and Words With Friends.

Incentivized Market Research Survey Profiles:
Paying an average of $2.50 per completion, our market research surveys are great revenue generators. However, we’ll further increase your earnings by rewarding your users to complete profiles to receive these surveys! That’s right, we will pay you for your users to receive these surveys, leading the way for you to receive more high-payout survey completions each day!

New Customization Options:
Looking to make your Offer Wall fit your niche? You can now customize the colors of your Offer Wall, as well as add a background image, in order to match your app or website.

Ready to Try Our Offer Wall?

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to Join Adscend Media Today!
This is awesome, Tony! Please let us know if you are ready to get signed up as a publisher with Adscend Media. I am here to help, so please feel free to ask me any questions at all Smile
(09-16-2016, 10:49 AM)AdscendIlyssa Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is awesome, Tony! Please let us know if you are ready to get signed up as a publisher with Adscend Media. I am here to help, so please feel free to ask me any questions at all.

Do you offer help getting postback files to work? I've managed to get them working for other networks, but for some reason yours doesn't respond the right way.
We can totally help with that, Asmodeus. Can you message me your email address? I will then have our CEO reach out to you to help fix any errors that you are having.

(09-16-2016, 11:05 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do you offer help getting postback files to work? I've managed to get them working for other networks, but for some reason yours doesn't respond the right way.
Just checking in. Anyone have any questions on our new Offer Wall features?

(09-15-2016, 08:59 PM)AdscendTony Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Heroes!

We’ve added major enhancements to the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to help you earn even more from your website, mobile app, or game.

[Image: 600x315.png]

Our Offer Wall is a beast, as it can help you generate eCPMs as high as $90. We'll also handle your user support. No other offer wall can match this combination of earnings power and support!

If you aren't monetizing with our Offer Wall, Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to Join Adscend Media today!

New Offer Wall Features:

EngageMe.TV
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. arms your Offer Wall with the industry’s most popular ad format--video. For each video your users watch, they’ll earn your rewards and you’ll generate revenue. Your users can watch as many videos as they would like each day, allowing you to create a significant revenue stream and boost retention. Making money from an offer wall doesn't get much easier than this. EngageMe.TV also features (you guessed it) engaging topics, such as cooking demos and movie reviews, helping to keep your users watching more and more videos!

Rewarded Video for Offer Wall:
Rewarded Video for Offer Wall lets mobile users watch short app trailers in your Offer Wall to earn your rewards. After a user views a trailer, you’ll generate revenue directly from us, allowing you to give free credits to your users. Note: This is one of the EASIEST ways to make money from an offer wall, and you can only do this at Adscend. Rewarded Video for Offer Wall also features the biggest apps in the industry, including blockbuster apps like Pokémon Go and Words With Friends.

Incentivized Market Research Survey Profiles:
Paying an average of $2.50 per completion, our market research surveys are great revenue generators. However, we’ll further increase your earnings by rewarding your users to complete profiles to receive these surveys! That’s right, we will pay you for your users to receive these surveys, leading the way for you to receive more high-payout survey completions each day!

New Customization Options:
Looking to make your Offer Wall fit your niche? You can now customize the colors of your Offer Wall, as well as add a background image, in order to match your app or website.

Ready to Try Our Offer Wall?

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. to Join Adscend Media Today!
Hi, I have applied as a publisher Few minutes ago,
Please check your email for my email ID i used for signup as publisher .
I am eagerly waiting your response and get approved to work with you..
Who still working in this company.. i found this in affpaying and i hope this network is good and i hope my application is acceptable.. if staffs of this cpa network still online here i hope you can read my post and accept me.. thanks i just send and join few hours ago in this network..

Return to Top CPAhero