Adverten - a smartlink that perfectly converts all types of traffic
Hi guys!

My name is Alexis and I represent the smartlink partner program Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites., that perfectly converts all the affiliate traffic.

How does it work?

You send the traffic to one link and we do our best to make it profitable for you!

What do you get while working with us:

- the best offers and prelanders, that we test by ourselves and update regularly;
- the highest rates since we work with direct advertisers only;
- dedicated affiliate manager, whose priority is to convert you traffic;
- opportunity to set a postback/trafficback;
- weekly payments from 100 USD via Wire, Paxum, Payoneer, PayPal, Webmoney;
- qualified support from people, who are ready to help you with all the questions you have.

You can send us the traffic from any device – we convert all types of traffic (desktop, mobile, tablet, 3g). Besides, we accept traffic from different Geo’s, so you can be sure that your traffic will find its place.
There are no limits for you here!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. is the best way to monetize your traffic. So Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and start making money with our smartlink right away!

For more details contact us in Skype: adverten.support or alexis_4827 

Hope to hear from you soon ;)
Hi everyone!

New month – new offers and opportunities! Let’s test them together Wink  We will find the best options for your adult dating traffic – ping us on Skype: adverten.support . 

[Image: aFUmKIS.gif]
Our top ECPMs:

[Image: screenshotfrom20170831163521.png]

Let our smartlink monetize your adult dating traffic.

Ping me for more details - Skype: alexis_4827 , email - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
What kind of traffic do you accept in your network , is craiglist traffic ok ? Are you weekly payments default even on new pubs ?
(09-01-2017, 05:23 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What kind of traffic do you accept in your network , is craiglist traffic ok ? Are you weekly payments default even on new pubs ?

Hey!
Yes, we accept CL traffic and provide weekly payments from 100 USD ;)
[Image: h_1505981853_5061438_55be64f97f.png]
Of course we can’t miss this event! We have already packed our luggage and now we are ready to meet our partners  Smile

If you are also going to attend this conference on 28th of September, let’s meet and have fun together  Wink
Send us an email at  jimmy @ adverten . com and agree the time of the meeting with us!

(09-22-2017, 04:04 AM)Alexis.Adverten Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: h_1505981853_5061438_55be64f97f.png]
Of course we can’t miss this event! We have already packed our luggage and now we are ready to meet our partners  Smile

If you are also going to attend this conference on 28th of September, let’s meet and have fun together  Wink
Send us an email at  jimmy @ adverten . com and agree the time of the meeting with us!

Can't access your website what's going on , are you out of business or what?
(09-22-2017, 04:36 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can't access your website what's going on , are you out of business or what?

Hello!
Everything is fine with our wensite. Please try to visit it again using Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..
Its not working for me in any way , show me screenshots or any proof that it works , include a date so I would know.
Hi there!

We would like to remind our partners that from now on they have an opportunity to choose Bitcoin as a payment method Smile

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here is a full list of available payment methods that we work with:

WITHOUT FEE

Webmoney;
Firstchoice Pay;
Paxum;

INCLUDING FEE

Epayments ;
PayPal;
Perfectmoney;
Advcash;
Wire transfer
and Bitcoin Smile

So, you can be sure that we will pay you using any payout method you want ;)
Hi guys!

Are you ready to Halloween party?  Big Smile

If so, I’d like to take a few minutes of your time and share the list of our TOP ECPMs:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Do you have traffic for some of these geo’s? Let us monetize it  Money

P.S. Have a great party!  Wink
Hi guys!

Are you going to attend the conference Affiliate World Asia 2017?

[Image: 1510580242.png]

We will be there Smile Our schedule is being filled in with arranged meetings every day.
If you want to discuss partnership opportunities with us, contact Jimmy (Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.) and book a meeting with our representatives  Wink

Return to Top CPAhero