First Post Last Post
AdworkMedia Content Locking Network Discussion
Discuss AdworkMedia here.
Can someone explain me waht is this site?
I get good amount of conversions using the link locker
I don't know why but they never wanted to approve my application. I tried 2 times. I never had any issues with other networks, even had phone interviews with non incent networks, but seems strange with this network that even though it's mostly incentive and used by many for black hat, I had problems getting into.
AWM so far as been the best network for me. I tried to go to some others and had lesser experiences.
I have never talked with Dennis but Dave is very nice and responded to me very fast. Having good people is a big deal. I tried adshift and got no support and I have not seen eye to eye with cpagrip.
I will post my next screenshot. Having a huge month.
AWM is definitely my network of choice, only CPA network I've actually used.
After 4 months I some how managed to get $112 reversals.

I haven't even used this account for 4 months, and I requested my payment of $71 to be sent, and I get $112 reversals. Kind of a lot of bull at adwork now ._.

I monitor my traffic and ensure there be no fraud whatsoever. I used 2 proxy prevention system, and have moderators constantly monitoring leads.
(04-07-2014, 01:58 PM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-04-2014, 10:34 PM)Shneptar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.After 4 months I some how managed to get $112 reversals.

I haven't even used this account for 4 months, and I requested my payment of $71 to be sent, and I get $112 reversals. Kind of a lot of bull at adwork now ._.

I monitor my traffic and ensure there be no fraud whatsoever. I used 2 proxy prevention system, and have moderators constantly monitoring leads.

What type of traffic source you used at that time for getting 112$ reversals back to your account? I think this was the first one that I have seen about reversals for adworkmeida.. Presently I am working on it and I can get an idea for traffic promotions not to use that you have used before...
I had been sending traffic from my GPT. All the leads were monitored, and no other networks had any problems. I used proxstop, and other proxy services (Privately Created) to block fraud traffic.
(04-10-2014, 07:16 PM)Shneptar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-07-2014, 01:58 PM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-04-2014, 10:34 PM)Shneptar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.After 4 months I some how managed to get $112 reversals.

What type of traffic source you used at that time for getting 112$ reversals back to your account? I think this was the first one that I have seen about reversals for adworkmeida.. Presently I am working on it and I can get an idea for traffic promotions not to use that you have used before...
I had been sending traffic from my GPT. All the leads were monitored, and no other networks had any problems. I used proxstop, and other proxy services (Privately Created) to block fraud traffic.

I think they have monitored your leads very closely and you should know that there will be some proxy traffic involved in every gpt site... Earlier I also did the same thing as I opened a gpt site and put their offers on my site for my gpt members..Later they told me they their advertisers will not accept if I offer any cash or points for their offers... If you notice then this terms was mentioned in their offer's rules..
Adwork Media is the first network I've used, and so far it has been great. They approved my account within 2 days, and in 3 days I had earned a good amount, more than I've earned in a day online before, so very impressed.
Ellow all i lik to join this network can anyone help
You ..
(04-12-2014, 01:27 PM)kichachi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Anyone earned money from ADWORKMEDIA ?

any payment proofs please?

There are many proof here, just search,

but my question is, how do you get traffic for your affiliate link?
Ok from today onward I'll be trying adworkmedia Smile will see what will happen
Can someone give me the link of adworkmedia so i can sign up???
I am getting low CR now a day on AWM
AWM is and will always be my favorite network. Nice interface, good conversions and over $150 has been earned. Number 1 go to network in my opnion.
Adwork media is the BOMB! The staff is really friendly and will even increase your earnings too if you ask nicely. For a Coachella page I did on FB they contacted the company the makes the CPA pages and created a custom page for me! Too legit if you ask me.
AdWork Media is an innovative global Performance Marketing Network that provides monetization solutions and content locking tools for online publishers. Adworkmedia is great cpa network. Firstly, They have good conversion rate offer. Secondly, It is fast spproved more than other cpa network. Finally, They pay on time.
(02-20-2014, 03:59 PM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I haven't tried their content locking offers till now because I find their other offers very useful and easy to promote and earn money... They have lots of email submit offers for which we can promote and earn easy money...

I noticted that adwork media does have a lot of email submit offers. Are you driving paid traffic or utilizing free methods for those. Just curious bro?
(05-25-2014, 06:14 PM)dennisroberts Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-20-2014, 03:59 PM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I haven't tried their content locking offers till now because I find their other offers very useful and easy to promote and earn money... They have lots of email submit offers for which we can promote and earn easy money...

I noticted that adwork media does have a lot of email submit offers. Are you driving paid traffic or utilizing free methods for those. Just curious bro?

Presently I m driving paid traffic because of not getting better results on free methods... Moreover free methods aren't working for us now due to lack of interest visitors are getting in those email submit offers...

Return to Top CPAhero