Amazon Youtube Easy Method
Check this out guys. Its easy method to make some Amazon sales.. I'm not going to lock it. Smile

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Post your thought about it. Smile
They look very good both methods that come in the PDF. The second method I see the inconvenience that youtube sometimes goes crazy and even CC videos can be removed as I have heard. But it does not detract from the good strategies to create videos fast to promote Amazon offers.
Thanks a lot. Downloaded. Amazon is my best choice for internet earning.
(06-30-2017, 02:12 PM)candeman01 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.They look very good both methods that come in the PDF. The second method I see the inconvenience that youtube sometimes goes crazy and even CC videos can be removed as I have heard. But it does not detract from the good strategies to create videos fast to promote Amazon offers.

Thanks for the review Smile
That is pure gold! Easy and repeatable. The guide is written very well and easy to understand. I have just one question as I'm not known with Amazon Associate, aren't we breaking any TOS with this method? Probably not but I just want to ask.
Thanks bro, need to see if just the pictures in a video works or not
Glad you guys like it! Will share more cool stuff in future Smile
Is this your method? I'm about 20 videos in as we speak
(07-19-2017, 09:42 PM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this your method? I'm about 20 videos in as we speak

It will be cool if you update us with results.
Like both of your methods.
Think we can use aliexpress instead of amazon
(07-20-2017, 05:21 PM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-19-2017, 09:42 PM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this your method? I'm about 20 videos in as we speak

It will be cool if you update us with results.

I haven't seen any results yet. I'll update when or if i do. Is this your method?
Can any body confirm whether Amazon bans if we use this strategy?
(07-20-2017, 06:01 PM)termitermi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Like both of your methods.
Think we can use aliexpress instead of amazon

Sounds cool! Update us on how it goes.
Guide is new but not that great, the method shown for creating youtube videos is not going to get you any views its 2017 man!! Still good share

Return to Top CPAhero