Another adult url shortener
“Another adult url shortener?” Not quite!

LINK: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

OUR SERVICE DOES NOT ONLY SHRINK YOUR LONG URL…
WE ALSO PUBLISH YOUR SHORTENED LINK ON OUR OWN ADULT WEBSITES!

B.eave.rs provides an unique service for webmasters working in the adult niche which will not only boost their daily earnings but will also drive a lot of clicked traffic to their websites!
How does this work? Just like any other url shortener, you can simply copy and paste your (free adult content) gallery or video links to the shortener form. After that you can publish your shortened gallery links to over 10+ high traffic adult websites with just a few clicks. The results? Getting clicked website visitors to your websites AND get paid for each visitor!
What makes b.eave.rs stand out from the rest is that you no longer have to promote (or spam!) your shortened on social media or message boards. B.eave.rs already lets you publish your links within their own adult network.
With just a little effort and just a few clicks you’ll start earning right away. Published (shortened) links will remain active forever. You as publisher will get free life time traffic to your websites and get paid for it. Where are you waiting for? Start using b.eave.rs to monetize your free content pages!
The beaver referral program is a great way to spread the word about our awesome services and to earn even more. Refer your buddy webmasters or content owners and get 10% of their earnings for life! We offer multiple hosted referral banners (you can find them in your personal user dashboard).
Unlike other AD networks, our minimum payout is set to just $2.50. The minimum payout is set very low so even the really small beavers amongst us can make a little extra lunch money.
Payout on daily base (upon request, once the minimal withdraw amount has been reached) by Paypal, Paxum and bank wire transfer for a few EU countries.

LINK: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Don't think i've seen an adult url shortner before.
I have first hand and Current ongoing experience with them as both an advertiser and as a publisher...

I can tell you 100% that these guys are legit....VERY small scale at the moment (probably only because they're largely unknown and I get the sense that they don't have a very large advertising budget / this may be a side project?) but they are legitimate and they pay (not the best, but they do)....

As a publisher, with most of my traffic coming from Tier-1 countries (US, CA, AU, UK, DE, NL) I've been averaging $0.46 CPM...again, NOT the greatest, but not the worst I've seen either - and they actually DO pay you...

As an Advertiser - They do offer REAL traffic - and it is Very affordable... It comes in INCREDIBLY SLOW, and if you're looking to buy A LOT of visits and want a significant amount of them per day - you're going to get frustrated with them quickly... BUT  the visitors they DO deliver are REAL and HIGH QUALITY..

To give you an idea of the traffic speeds:

I have 2 campaigns running with them currently:

One of them:

Visitors/Total
821/10000
Created
1/23/18 3:14 AM

Canada
$1.10 CPM
Order Total
$4.40
Delivered:
299/4000

Germany
$1.10 CPM
Order Total
$3.30
Delivered:
474/3000

Netherlands
$0.60 CPM
Order Total
$1.80
Delivered:
48/3000

and the other campaign:

Visitors/Total
950/8000
Created
2/26/18 9:42 AM

Worldwide Deal
$0.50 CPM
Total Ordered
$2.00
Delivered:
947/4000

Turkey
$0.15 CPM
Total Ordered
$0.30
Delivered:
1/2000

Vietnam
$0.15 CPM
Total Ordered:
$0.30
Delivered:
2/2000

So like I said - not the fastest delivery - but that just means they NEED MORE PUBLISHERS :-P
(03-10-2018, 10:05 AM)seotaskfairy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have first hand and Current ongoing experience with them as both an advertiser and as a publisher...

Your ref link has been removed. Ref links are only allowed in the ref section or in your signature.

Feel free to add it to your sig any time.
(03-10-2018, 01:43 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-10-2018, 10:05 AM)seotaskfairy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have first hand and Current ongoing experience with them as both an advertiser and as a publisher...

Your ref link has been removed. Ref links are only allowed in the ref section or in your signature.

Feel free to add it to your sig any time.

??? I didn't provide a "ref link" - I mentioned the exact url of the site -  NOT an affiliate link.... Did yo u even CHECK that before you ASSUMED it was a ref link? LOLZ ... 

::Face Palm::
(03-19-2018, 10:16 AM)seotaskfairy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.??? I didn't provide a "ref link" - I mentioned the exact url of the site -  NOT an affiliate link.... Did yo u even CHECK that before you ASSUMED it was a ref link? LOLZ ... 

::Face Palm::

It was a link to the "B.eave.rs" service that was already provided by the OP, and it's his thread, so it was not needed.

"Face Palm"....lol...are you a teenage girl??

Return to Top CPAhero