Anyone has good Mail sender..?
Give me suggest for good mail sender. It should be support multi proxy and multi smtp rotation also.

thanks
Why not use some online service like mailchimp or sendgrid?
How many emails do you want to send?

bla bla bla bla bla 50 characters.
(01-08-2017, 01:21 PM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How many emails do you want to send?

There was no need for the "bla bla bla" bullshit. If you dont have enough characters add a little bit more depth to your question or explain the importance. Its not hard.
(01-08-2017, 09:24 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-08-2017, 01:21 PM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How many emails do you want to send?

There was no need for the "bla bla bla" bullshit. If you dont have enough characters add a little bit more depth to your question or explain the importance. Its not hard.

sorry to intervene but I agree with @kolddd, sometime you just want to ask a simple question and not write a paragraph about it.
(01-11-2017, 12:46 PM)trav1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-08-2017, 09:24 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

sorry to intervene but I agree with @kolddd, sometime you just want to ask a simple question and not write a paragraph about it.
However if we were to remove it we would have spam up the wazzoo, think of the issues of lowering/removing it. Infact he had 37 characters of the minimum of 50. You REALLY think he could not write 13 more characters? Thats 3 words.
(01-11-2017, 12:59 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.However if we were to remove it we would have spam up the wazzoo, think of the issues of lowering/removing it. Infact he had 37 characters of the minimum of 50. You REALLY think he could not write 13 more characters? Thats 3 words.

I understand your point but I was taught that if you can say something in 5 words then there is no need to write 10, but anyway, that's just me.

Return to Top CPAhero