First Post Last Post
AstroCash.Org - Minimum Payout 10$, 1-38$ Per Lead! Highest EPC!
[Image: 212i8mx.png]

AstroCash – is a PPA service that relies on file uploads. Thanks to AstroCash you will be able to make money quickly without spending too much time at the computer.

Website Link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Register Link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Basic information:
- Over 2 years of expierience!
- The service has 5 affiliate networks
- Each registered user receives 90% rate,
- Option of uploading files up to 200 MB.
- 5 mirrors + main one (AstroCash.org) including a mirror site for Poles (Hostujmy.pl) and a multi-lingual site (TinyFilesHost.com),
- Gateway, Content Locker !!!,
- Withdrawals via Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), bank account,
- Withdrawals in the NET7 everyone,
- Unique system of offers based on an algorithm that is set by the usage of "rules"
- The minimum amount to withdraw is $10,
- Option to edit the file name and its size,
- Option to set "Fake Total Downloads" - generating an unreal amount of downloads, which is visible on the mirror sites,
- The "Visitors Online" option – shows the amount people located in the “Content Locker” that are currently filling out the survey / offer.

A couple of words about the system of offers: it is completely dynamic - offers are selected based on an algorithm that is rule-based (the user can build his own algorithm or use one of the administrator algorithms - the so-called autopilot), the database offers refresh in the first minute of every hour (and so if in network X at this time an offers disappears or appears in the system, the changes will take place immediately - and you won’t lose any money), in the “Offers” tab" you can see the preview of the Content Locker and for any given country selectively block or single out offers, which bypass the algorithm.

We will answer all questions under this topic or via [email protected]AstroCash.org.

Yesterday TOP20:
[Image: InD69gk.png]

Current TOP10 (from AstroCash site):
[Image: CTvZwyk.png]

Best USA Offers:
[Image: L8t22Hs.png]

Payments Proof:
Spoiler :
[Image: PfE18.png]

[Image: McL5N.jpg]

[Image: 2labmzb.jpg]

[Image: 2ibgnzk.jpg]

[Image: astrocash.jpg]

[Image: gallery_1042232_1449_14675.jpg]

[Image: muzh9u.jpg]

[Image: gallery_1025269_32_15298.png]

[Image: jXozK6Q.png]

[Image: 85822543.jpg]

[Image: beztytuuhpo.jpg]

[Image: beztytuuhpo.jpg]

If you have any question please PM me or write them in MSG on our offcial Facebook page - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Our Old Thread with vouches - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Awesome, it is very tempting to sign up.
(01-12-2015, 04:04 PM)ibi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awesome, it is very tempting to sign up.
Do not hesitate! Just signup and try our offers! Smile

Our TOP ALLTIME:
[Image: CMTmWHG.png]

It's insane how much your earning with us! We love you! Smile
Does one need to have a website to join astrocash?...just asking
(01-13-2015, 10:36 AM)chokchip Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does one need to have a website to join astrocash?...just asking
No you do not have to. You can send traffic to us in many different ways!
Im from viet nam. can i join? Smile
@vanphi89 - We talked on facebook Smile

Whole TOP 10 of Month with minimum 1000$ on account Smile
[Image: uSD0QOL.png]

And it's only 15 of month! Smile
(01-15-2015, 04:46 PM)AstroCash.org Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@vanphi89 - We talked on facebook Smile

look good! but i can access your website.
This is an error:"Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!"
and what is your skype or facebook?

(01-15-2015, 04:46 PM)AstroCash.org Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@vanphi89 - We talked on facebook Smile

look good! but i can access your website.
This is an error:"Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!"
and what is your skype or facebook?
Our facebook is - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

We recommend you to use all of our networks. We provide you best converting offers from different networks - you do not have to worry about offers sets! Smile

Month to date:
[Image: JCGrL8F.png]
Many people who is my friend joined this site and was banned and not recieved a cent from this site, i think everyone should careful with this site. you can earn here but when you near be paid you'll be banned and you'll not recieved a cent :D
(01-22-2015, 10:55 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Many people who is my friend joined this site and was banned and not recieved a cent from this site, i think everyone should careful with this site. you can earn here but when you near be paid you'll be banned and you'll not recieved a cent :D
Show me some proof. Do you have contact to this people?
We ban only people who do their own offers - fraud. It's normal in CPA network if you do not know.

---------------------------------
TOP 10 from today! Thank you, We love that you earn money with us!

[Image: iqUpstV.png]
I work with this network two years.
Astrocash was my first affiliate network, and to this day gives me a profit.
I do not earn a lot of money. Hehehe and I'm certainly not in any of these headlamps.

Sometimes complain about the conversion. As every one of us.
But the money is always on my account around the 18th day of the following month.
And so for two years.
Appearance of the service does not impress: D But it is easy to use *
The appearance of a mirror is not the best: P
but conversion is OK.

I so appreciate conversion at 4%.
how do you get a hundred klicks from good traffic to your file Leady is certainly begin to appear. Remember that a good traffic that is not traffic in India.
Rates for US $ 1.8.
Very good rate for France, the Netherlands, Germany, GB

I do not have a screenshot but I remember once I had a conversion of 150% on a single file Smile Of course, this was the case but it looked great in the statistics.

* has an API where you can dig and carefully set up, offers, rates etc.

If someone really wants to screenshots - sorry, but I do not feel like because it is late now and in the morning I have to go to work. F*** Gastronomy.

During those two years service is maintained constantly coming to him is solvent users and I can vouch for.

Why specifically signed up to the forum and I put this post?
Because smoke pot splif bedtime and so came over me.

I make enough money with them to work because I have to take and do not work 15 hours a kitchen with a burger.

My reflink: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. If you're so nice

Peace.
Thanks for this very honest review! We are glad to hear that you earn with us whole two years of our expierience! Smile We will do our best to lift up your conversion rates and earnings!
Cool , I will sign up , Thanks
You won't regret it Smile

Our TOP10 Today:
[Image: 4BpF5EO.png]

Register here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I'll try this one. can you give me a boost or guide mate? so i can be like those top 10 Smile

PS. how many min. should i wait till the validation link will be sent to my email?
@AstroCash.org - Hey is PayPal no longer available as a payment option? All I am seeing in the dropdown is Payza and I don't use them because you can't withdraw your money in the US.
Yeah I don't see paypal payment option too
We have with no fee:
Payza
Bank transfer

and Payoneer soon!

All money from here is paid by us Smile
[Image: LW8mTdC.png]
Hi my Fast Payout (24 hour) cashout has been pending for a week now :( Do you know when payments will be processed?

Return to Top CPAhero