First Post Last Post
AstroCash.Org - Minimum Payout 10$, 1-38$ Per Lead! Highest EPC!
I will speed it up. Fast payout works best for wire transfers (min. for international transfer is 100$). For Payza it takes a little bit more time.
(03-13-2015, 08:46 AM)AstroCash.org Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I will speed it up. Fast payout works best for wire transfers (min. for international transfer is 100$). For Payza it takes a little bit more time.

Ok thanks Smile

Can you add PayPal as a payment option? You would get more members since most people prefer PayPal.
38$ for lead? in what country?
Still have not gotten my pending payment.. And no reply to support email or they never received it.
Welcome, you can contact us on Facebook, we got much faster and better working consultants there - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
You can still make good money with Astrocash.org!

Little proof - earnings from this month:
[Image: x8moLd6.png]
Not even a week of new month and there it is! Huge earnings of our users! Smile
[Image: S1LnMAC.png]

Thank you very much! Smile
We are constantly updating offers for you. We are happy when our users earn more money than in any other PPD!

Thank you for working with us, we are doing our best to provide best performing offers!

[Image: uiFPKfF.png]
Would cna you learn me your method?
Good job guys! Yesterday it was almost a 1000$ user Smile Keep it up!

[Image: Ekpyoxt.png]

If you would like to register visit Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Please answer my email or send me your skype
thank you

(09-14-2015, 10:24 AM)AstroCash.org Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good job guys! Yesterday it was almost a 1000$ user Smile Keep it up!

[Image: Ekpyoxt.png]

If you would like to register visit Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
How is this network different from other PPD sites?
I'm confused here a little bit. Can someone explain if it works.
An amazing site! My earnings are low because I was just testing it out but best believe my next pay will kill that one. This is an awesome and easy site. I would recommend it to anyone. Join if you need some extra cash.
Astrocash did not paid for me, i have 3 payments still pending from Nov, 2015 . WHY ??? Please tell me reason. I've contact you via facebook but Not received reply.
(01-12-2015, 04:04 PM)ibi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awesome, it is very tempting to sign up.

wow
(01-04-2015, 07:35 AM)AstroCash.org Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: 212i8mx.png]

AstroCash – is a PPA service that relies on file uploads. Thanks to AstroCash you will be able to make money quickly without spending too much time at the computer.

Website Link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Register Link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Basic information:
- Over 2 years of expierience!
- The service has 5 affiliate networks
- Each registered user receives 90% rate,
- Option of uploading files up to 200 MB.
- 5 mirrors + main one (AstroCash.org) including a mirror site for Poles (Hostujmy.pl) and a multi-lingual site (TinyFilesHost.com),
- Gateway, Content Locker !!!,
- Withdrawals via Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), bank account,
- Withdrawals in the NET7 everyone,
- Unique system of offers based on an algorithm that is set by the usage of "rules"
- The minimum amount to withdraw is $10,
- Option to edit the file name and its size,
- Option to set "Fake Total Downloads" - generating an unreal amount of downloads, which is visible on the mirror sites,
- The "Visitors Online" option – shows the amount people located in the “Content Locker” that are currently filling out the survey / offer.

A couple of words about the system of offers: it is completely dynamic - offers are selected based on an algorithm that is rule-based (the user can build his own algorithm or use one of the administrator algorithms - the so-called autopilot), the database offers refresh in the first minute of every hour (and so if in network X at this time an offers disappears or appears in the system, the changes will take place immediately - and you won’t lose any money), in the “Offers” tab" you can see the preview of the Content Locker and for any given country selectively block or single out offers, which bypass the algorithm.

We will answer all questions under this topic or via [email protected]AstroCash.org.

Yesterday TOP20:
[Image: InD69gk.png]

Current TOP10 (from AstroCash site):
[Image: CTvZwyk.png]

Best USA Offers:
[Image: L8t22Hs.png]

Payments Proof:
Spoiler :
[Image: PfE18.png]

[Image: McL5N.jpg]

[Image: 2labmzb.jpg]

[Image: 2ibgnzk.jpg]

[Image: astrocash.jpg]

[Image: gallery_1042232_1449_14675.jpg]

[Image: muzh9u.jpg]

[Image: gallery_1025269_32_15298.png]

[Image: jXozK6Q.png]

[Image: 85822543.jpg]

[Image: beztytuuhpo.jpg]

If you have any question please PM me or write them in MSG on our offcial Facebook page - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Our Old Thread with vouches - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

thnx
(01-04-2015, 07:35 AM)AstroCash.org Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: 212i8mx.png]

AstroCash – is a PPA service that relies on file uploads. Thanks to AstroCash you will be able to make money quickly without spending too much time at the computer.

Website Link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Register Link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Basic information:
- Over 2 years of expierience!
- The service has 5 affiliate networks
- Each registered user receives 90% rate,
- Option of uploading files up to 200 MB.
- 5 mirrors + main one (AstroCash.org) including a mirror site for Poles (Hostujmy.pl) and a multi-lingual site (TinyFilesHost.com),
- Gateway, Content Locker !!!,
- Withdrawals via Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), bank account,
- Withdrawals in the NET7 everyone,
- Unique system of offers based on an algorithm that is set by the usage of "rules"
- The minimum amount to withdraw is $10,
- Option to edit the file name and its size,
- Option to set "Fake Total Downloads" - generating an unreal amount of downloads, which is visible on the mirror sites,
- The "Visitors Online" option – shows the amount people located in the “Content Locker” that are currently filling out the survey / offer.

A couple of words about the system of offers: it is completely dynamic - offers are selected based on an algorithm that is rule-based (the user can build his own algorithm or use one of the administrator algorithms - the so-called autopilot), the database offers refresh in the first minute of every hour (and so if in network X at this time an offers disappears or appears in the system, the changes will take place immediately - and you won’t lose any money), in the “Offers” tab" you can see the preview of the Content Locker and for any given country selectively block or single out offers, which bypass the algorithm.

We will answer all questions under this topic or via [email protected]AstroCash.org.

Yesterday TOP20:
[Image: InD69gk.png]

Current TOP10 (from AstroCash site):
[Image: CTvZwyk.png]

Best USA Offers:
[Image: L8t22Hs.png]

Payments Proof:
Spoiler :
[Image: PfE18.png]

[Image: McL5N.jpg]

[Image: 2labmzb.jpg]

[Image: 2ibgnzk.jpg]

[Image: astrocash.jpg]

[Image: gallery_1042232_1449_14675.jpg]

[Image: muzh9u.jpg]

[Image: gallery_1025269_32_15298.png]

[Image: jXozK6Q.png]

[Image: 85822543.jpg]

If you have any question please PM me or write them in MSG on our offcial Facebook page - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Our Old Thread with vouches - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
how i can earn like that

Return to Top CPAhero