Auto FB Marketer 2 Auto Group Poster
Auto FB Marketer 2 Auto Group Poster
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Is this the new version? Because I once unlocked the old one. What makes it better than the previous version? Is the how to use it video, there? Kindly respond... Thanks.
(09-03-2016, 12:22 AM)dgrea8t Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this the new version? Because I once unlocked the old one. What makes it better than the previous version? Is the how to use it video, there? Kindly respond... Thanks.
Can you check PM?

__

Is this bot still works? No any problems releated on facebook?

Thanks
(09-03-2016, 06:25 AM)brutalni Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-03-2016, 12:22 AM)dgrea8t Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this the new version? Because I once unlocked the old one. What makes it better than the previous version? Is the how to use it video, there? Kindly respond... Thanks.
Can you check PM?

__

Thanks

it's old version but 100% work
(09-04-2016, 12:21 PM)rana8080 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-03-2016, 06:25 AM)brutalni Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Can you check PM?

__

Thanks

it's old version but 100% work
It still works?
Auto FB Marketer 2 Auto Group Poster or any other bot for any social media account they just banned your account if they are aged or new
I had this before but its not working for me. but i dont if yours is working or not. can give virustotal result...
(09-18-2016, 04:17 AM)rizaly27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Auto FB Marketer 2 Auto Group Poster or any other bot for any social media account they just banned your account if they are aged or new

use old fb id
(09-18-2016, 04:40 AM)arvinzx20' Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I had this before but its not working for me. but i dont if yours is working or not. can give virustotal result...

don't warry about it's tested
(06-26-2017, 02:16 PM)rana8080' Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-18-2016, 04:40 AM)arvinzx20' Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I had this before but its not working for me. but i dont if yours is working or not. can give virustotal result...

don't warry about it's tested

You must add VT to your thread!!

Return to Top CPAhero