First Post Last Post
BLACKFOX - High Quality Network
Hello guys I just joined a new awesome network that's based on an invitation only sign up. It's a great network if you want and feel like you could earn thousands a month. If you are a successful affiliate or if you feel if you are ready to take it to the next level and Earn BIG then this network is for you.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Check out some of its features here- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Testimonials-
"I’m a newbie when it comes to affiliate marketing.
Literally I had no clue what the hell I was doing. This guy changed my perspective so much in such a small amount of time.
He basically TAUGHT me how to make money online.
He HELD my hand and showed me the ropes.Thanks for making my first $2k+ Month possible!

If you are on the lookout for a great CPA network, look no further. Blackfox is a great network. Here are the things I like about it…
1. My account manager treats me with respect — He spends quality time with me to ensure any issues I have are resolved.
2. On average, if you find an offer on both Blackfox and other networks, Blackfox’s payout is usually much higher.
3. Tracking is the same as other CPA networks. Postback url/Pixel stuff. I actually would prefer if the advertisers gave more control for my traffic source. That’s why I gave tracking a rating of 3.
4. I just got my first payment — It came on time. I earned $1,140 (deduct $30 wire transfer fee) and you’ll get $1,110.

I can say that this is the best network. Conversion rate is very high, payout is also higher than other network. Moreover, they increased the payout of each offer by time. I now very happy with them.every payment on time and even faster

So far I made $810 from it oh and thats not even a day. More like 4 – 5 hrs!

WTF. This is unbelieveable. I signed up on the 15th sent some PPV traffic and had a 40% conversion rate. Earned $2800 within a day. Thanks you very much."

Some more information:

Blackfox don't :
Shave Leads
Hold Payments
Take Longer Than 24hrs To Respond

They deliver on :
Affiliate Support
Campaign Optimization
Traffic Source Analysts
High Payouts For Easy Converting Offers

They send payments via ;
Paypal
Bank Wire/Check
WU/MG
Payoneer

Receive Payments ;
Net 30
Net 15
Net 7
Minimum payment $25

[img][Image: doY6Y7c.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: SEmXlUU.jpg][/img]

[Image: hn5ijwQ.jpg]

Those are not my payment proofs since I've just joined. But the offers I've seen and the support I've got from Todd has been amazing. This is a very high quality network IMO.

Minimum payment $25 ? and how many refl/invitation should i do ?
No, this is a cpa network. I dont know how much you earn by referring people. But you can earn through cpa/ppd methods you know. They have amazing offers.
(09-25-2014, 10:44 PM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No, this is a cpa network. I dont know how much you earn by referring people. But you can earn through cpa/ppd methods you know. They have amazing offers.

I just had a chat with the owner, Todd through Skype yesterday. He's a very friendly and helpful person (In fact, he taught me many useful promoting methods, which some of them I never heard before...)

Think you should invite Todd to come over here Smile
(09-26-2014, 12:31 AM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-25-2014, 10:44 PM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No, this is a cpa network. I dont know how much you earn by referring people. But you can earn through cpa/ppd methods you know. They have amazing offers.

I just had a chat with the owner, Todd through Skype yesterday. He's a very friendly and helpful person (In fact, he taught me many useful promoting methods, which some of them I never heard before...)

Yeah he's awesome isnt he? I havent ask him about any methods. Never heard of before methods? Wow. I'll ask him soon
(09-26-2014, 12:37 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-26-2014, 12:31 AM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Yeah he's awesome isnt he? I havent ask him about any methods. Never heard of before methods? Wow. I'll ask him soon

Hehe, you should ask Todd, especially the SEO's method (He will tell you something "Awesome" and maybe, you've never think about it before...) Also, he taught me on how to promote the $360/lead offer as well (Ask him and he will show you the right method to do it Smile)
(09-26-2014, 12:51 AM)Ben10 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-26-2014, 12:43 AM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Also, he taught me on how to promote the $360/lead offer as well (Ask him and he will show you the right method to do it Smile)

How about that! lol
So are you taking action yet? Better yet, take his advice and get to the lab.

Hey buddy,

Yup, I'm going to test out the methods he taught me and see if it really turns out well :D

PS: Currently, Blackfox.io got around 100 offers (Around 1/4 of them are from Southern America, which is good for those that targeting Southern America's taffic)
Vegeta, thanks for the shout out I appreciate it.

Allow me to clear some things up:
Our minimum payout is $100
We issue payment via paypal, check, bank wire, or money order if needed.
At the moment we have 792 offers.

We will be releasing our content locker in the upcoming days.
Unlike other networks WE DO NOT:
Broker Offers
Shave your leads
Give you stories on why we can't pay out.

WE HAVE A STRICT POLICY FOR NEW MEMBERS:
1. We Are referral based only. You Can Sign Up Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

2. Any signs of fraudulent traffic you will be banned immediately.

3. Not everyone can join. That's why we have some of the best paying offers in the industry upwards of $600+ per lead.

Any questions PM ME.
Hey hey so you're here. Welcome Todd Smile
@Vegeta are the surveys easy? or can you give me the download link example? thanks (I'm noob at this).
It's not a gpt site. Its a cpa network. You dont do the surveys yourself. You get other people to do it.
(09-28-2014, 12:50 PM)Blackfox Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Vegeta, thanks for the shout out I appreciate it.

Allow me to clear some things up:
Our minimum payout is $100
We issue payment via paypal, check, bank wire, or money order if needed.
At the moment we have 792 offers.

We will be releasing our content locker in the upcoming days.
Unlike other networks WE DO NOT:
Broker Offers
Shave your leads
Give you stories on why we can't pay out.

WE HAVE A STRICT POLICY FOR NEW MEMBERS:
1. We Are referral based only. You Can Sign Up Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

2. Any signs of fraudulent traffic you will be banned immediately.

3. Not everyone can join. That's why we have some of the best paying offers in the industry upwards of $600+ per lead.

Any questions PM ME.

Hehe, looks like you've finally here, Todd. Glad to see the real owner of the network came to CPAHero.

I'm having some questions about the offers, might want to chat with you through Skype shortly.
Cannot login. Account rejected. hi
My account got approved yesterday. But I don't know how to start. Can't understand how their system works. I can send traffic to the offers but I don't know how to navigate inside my account. For instance, I don't see any offers under "My Offers" tab. Can anyone here help me on how to set up my offers? Thanks!
(10-08-2014, 02:15 PM)hoalong Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cannot login. Account rejected. hi

Sorry, they dont accept everyone.

(10-08-2014, 02:40 PM)ImCharlotte Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My account got approved yesterday. But I don't know how to start. Can't understand how their system works. I can send traffic to the offers but I don't know how to navigate inside my account. For instance, I don't see any offers under "My Offers" tab. Can anyone here help me on how to set up my offers? Thanks!

You can look at the offers under the Browse/Search tab. From there you can browse all your offers or you can select according to type of offers, country etc... I've pm'ed you the Manager's skype. Ask him anything and he'll get back to you.
(10-09-2014, 01:10 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-08-2014, 02:15 PM)hoalong Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cannot login. Account rejected. hi

Sorry, they dont accept everyone.

(10-08-2014, 02:40 PM)ImCharlotte Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My account got approved yesterday. But I don't know how to start. Can't understand how their system works. I can send traffic to the offers but I don't know how to navigate inside my account. For instance, I don't see any offers under "My Offers" tab. Can anyone here help me on how to set up my offers? Thanks!

You can look at the offers under the Browse/Search tab. From there you can browse all your offers or you can select according to type of offers, country etc... I've pm'ed you the Manager's skype. Ask him anything and he'll get back to you.

Thanks! I already sent an email to my affiliate manager jay but didn't get any response. Thanks for the info and for your pm. I appreciate it!
You are welcome. He usually responds within 24 hours through skype.
I am sign up on that account. but when logging inn. they said that your account is on waiting. whats this bro
(10-09-2014, 03:38 AM)Waqar Ashraf Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am sign up on that account. but when logging inn. they said that your account is on waiting. whats this bro

Why your account says that is because your account has to be reviewed by an aff manager and they decide if they want to approve your account. Or they may want to get in contact with you to have a chat before accepting you into there network.
Hey WHats your Skype Todd?I am a publisher in your network.

Return to Top CPAhero