Best CPA network for Adwords traffic
Hi guys. I'm new here. And I'm new to CPA.

I want to start making money with CPA. I already registered with some CPA network such as cpagrip, adlulum; maxbounty doesn't approve me yet cause I'm new.

I have experienced in PPC - I have managed more than $200,000 ads campaign alone (mostly facebook ads). I have experienced in adwords & bing too.

My friend told me to start with CPA + adwords (using cloaking).

Can you guys share with me what CPA works for adwords traffic?

Thanks in advanced.
I'm using one from my signature. BH niches/incentive and have stats that I'm satisfied with.

For non-incentive, I'm using few private ones (invitations only and I can't get you in).
CPA with adwords doesn't sound like something that can hold for too long, I think in a short time they will block your account.
To be frank... no CPA network will work as you can not direct link offer link in adwords. Even if you use cloaking, you'll be caught soon... they check multiple level deep for source.
(06-05-2017, 11:57 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.To be frank... no CPA network will work as you can not direct link offer link in adwords. Even if you use cloaking, you'll be caught soon... they check multiple level deep for source.
What is the best way to promote CPA offer using PPC like adword & bing ads?
Bing was good but now it's crowded and overused. As a result, the bing users are sensitized and getting saturated. Though there are some golden nuggets to earn big... you need to market research for that.
You can use other networks like 7search, RTX Platform , affinity.com etc.
Use Adwords to promote your YouTube video. If you can make VCC cards you'll have "free" advertising. That's what I'm doing for BH niches right now. Good luck.

Return to Top CPAhero