First Post Last Post
Best ways to get youtube views.
I need a method that will get me the most traffic sent to my you tube videos without ad sense finding out.
You can try u2bviews.com its best i think .... I've used u2bviews.com for a long time and never had any issues with Adsense. I seriously wouldn't stress about it. If you're especially
concerned, create a fresh YT account, upload a few videos. Use u2bviews or SYV or Vagex or whatever to bot views.
Soon, you'll be asked to monetize. Do it. Continue to run the software (all of 'em). You'll see. No issues. Once you feel comfortable with
that, run 'em on your primary accounts.
Seriously, man. I've been doing the YouTube thing for a long time. You'll be fine.
High quality videos and also sharing your videos on Facebook or other social media will boost your views.
Try promoting your YT videos with sites like vagex.com, empireviews.com, u2bviews.com so that you can get some real views.
I prefer buying views from a good & trusted seller if you think there is someone here or anywhere else. But the @OP's answer is good & helpfull too so try it Smile
You can use socialssap not only for view but for like +subscribe and comment also
Find forums related to your video's and advertise there or Facebook groups helps as well
Theres many site for exchange like youlikehit, ewasly etc
Wait until tomorrow, then register at vagex, and you can get Quality view
You can use the TOR browser to get some views.
You will need to make sure your using websites that the traffic source does not come up on youtube. Some sites like addmefast do come up on your youtube account as their website address. It's been in the news about the fake views so now youtube "apparently" manually checks all views.

I know 2 I use that are safe but there not fast enough to brag about. They give me 300 views a day the other 600 views are from well placed ads and content.

The best tip I can give you is work on your content and place it in the correct places.
Dont use any exchange site, it will cause banned on your adsense account, find a trusted view provider that provide adsense safe views.
Try this sites vagex.com, empireviews.com, u2bviews.com and hitleap.com
You can buy them here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I don't know if it's adsense free here is the sales thread: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
You can ask him for more information
(05-02-2014, 01:50 AM)♫_B2S_♫ Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You can buy them here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

It is 100% adsense safe? and where are the views from/
(04-21-2014, 02:54 AM)Rituraj Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You can try u2bviews.com its best i think .... I've used u2bviews.com for a long time and never had any issues with Adsense. I seriously wouldn't stress about it. If you're especially
concerned, create a fresh YT account, upload a few videos. Use u2bviews or SYV or Vagex or whatever to bot views.
Soon, you'll be asked to monetize. Do it. Continue to run the software (all of 'em). You'll see. No issues. Once you feel comfortable with
Seriously, man. I've been doing the YouTube thing for a long time. You'll be fine.

DOes u2bviews.com traffic source is = Direct traffic?
So from yout statement it is safe to run u2bviews on youtube adsense?
You can put some keyword on tags. Like me, I always create youtube video with song and lyrics. I put the title of the song on tags.
@tech40 Been using those services for 2-3 months now on my third youtube/adsense account.
Never had a problem with google.
But if you have any doubts than you should really use them for a short period of time, to get few 200-300 views.
After that you usually get real traffic + views
Use exchange sites like vagex likenation empireviews u2bviews
(04-21-2014, 02:54 AM)Rituraj Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You can try u2bviews.com its best i think .... I've used u2bviews.com for a long time and never had any issues with Adsense. I seriously wouldn't stress about it. If you're especially
It get's stuck 301 when i use it?
Try vagex. it's one of leading website for getting youtube views.

Return to Top CPAhero