First Post Last Post
Best ways to get youtube views.
Has anyone tried those youtube buying websites? i want to but I dont know if they are credible or not and if youtube will get suspicious
Use nice niches to attract viewers and if you need some extra views just for ranking then use Likenation.com
It is not best way. u2bviews.com this is better way
Thanks for the website to boost youtube views
(05-04-2014, 10:04 PM)'Rituraj' Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@tech40 Been using those services for 2-3 months now on my third youtube/adsense account.
Never had a problem with google.
But if you have any doubts than you should really use them for a short period of time, to get few 200-300 views.
After that you usually get real traffic + views

I have problem when I use this, when I run their software after 20minutes, the program will cut my internet, I don't know how it happened, I tried 6x with same output after 20minutes, actually "I called the internet provider and ask what is happening to my internet (because I am not aware that time about this software) and they told me that there is no any problem on my internet." So I do some test and I found out that the software of this website is the root cause of my internet beeing disconnected,

I tried to DL the firefox browser but it gives me chrome browser (which I need is firefox not chrome) can you help me to solve this issue? 
I also wanna add if anyone trie fivver to get view as well
I will try this method ifit is works for me
Get 301 views by yourself launching multiple videos and refreshing, then go public and earn some money
(04-25-2014, 07:26 AM)♫_B2S_♫ Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I prefer buying views from a good & trusted seller if you think there is someone here or anywhere else. But the @OP's answer is good & helpfull too so try it Smile

im selling them :P
Lowkasen, how much do you charge?
Go to fiverr.com and find some one to get your views
You can also try hitleap..that.s the way i do it
Take a lot of low-frequency queries and put them in the title, description and tags, after a while your videos themselves will come to the top and go traffic
(04-20-2014, 09:37 PM)theho32 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I need a method that will get me the most traffic sent to my you tube videos without ad sense finding out.

i do not recommend using any paid surface to get views
or any bots because simply youtube will discard these
view , today youtube is more strict and aggressively
delete videos and fake views, the best source to get
real youtube views is from youtube itself
through organic search , what you need is 
a strong well established  strategy to rank 
your video as high and as long as possible
through getting backlinks from other social media
i recommend to you this course (bitly link): http://*****/2EALZlg
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.to get all the secrets around ranking your videos
Good luck
Thank you all for your advice! some are already working on hurray!

Return to Top CPAhero