[Beta testers] for Instagram automation tool
Hi guys Smile

The time has finally come, just as I've promised, a brand new and unique Instagram automation software.
The tool was built in cooperation with some highly successful Instagram influencers and marketers. However, it's far from complete & perfect.

InstaQ - public beta release
"An intelligent Instagram automation tool"
[Image: logo.png.5c1592e53d7a501816a23d141d52bd1d.png]

Goal of this beta program:
I hope to receive a lot of valuable input, tips, recommendations and feedback from the great ***** community to further improve this tool.

Let's get started
  1. You can download InstaQ here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
  2. Extract the zip file, and follow the instructions in README.txt
  3. If you have problems/errors running InstaQ, then kindly consult with this thread:
    Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
    and this:
  4. Once you have launched InstaQ successfully, in the menu you can click Misc. > Starter's guide for a short tutorial.
Screenshots:

[Image: BhWkc1T.png]

[Image: 7PW7KZH.png]

[Image: c1CHIAW.png]

[Image: Rxz2zaE.png]

[Image: IMl9ocI.png]

The currently available features (May 15, 2017):
  • Multi-threaded
  • Unlimited accounts
  • Proxy support
  • Scrape users by hashtag
  • Scrape images from Instagram by hashtag and username
  • Autopilot like + follow + upload
  • Manual like + follow + upload
  • An intelligent system that tries to prevent your accounts from getting banned using various heuristics.
InstaQ upcoming features:
  • Follow & unfollow non-followers
  • Scrape images from RSS / external websites
  • Scrape images from other social media networks (e.g. Pinterest)
  • Commenting feature
  • Messaging feature
  • Hashtag research & analysis add-on

I would highly appreciate you to post your feedback, findings, tips & improvements on this thread, just below.

Have a great day everyone,
Ilya
Your links in point 3 are malformed.

Looks like a great tool though. I'm sure our members will appreciate you sharing it with us. Smile

Thanks!
Drum roll please: another update still on the way, just updated my instagram app in less than 5 hours ago.
Hoping so it will work as show in description and turn out as best
Nice application. I wish you many sales, Healzer ;)
Do you add the Follow & unfollow non-followers features? if you did I would like to try it...
(07-04-2017, 04:26 PM)smer1234 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do you add the Follow & unfollow non-followers features? if you did I would like to try it...

Hey,
Yes it's already added.
You'll find the download/install instructions on the original post.
How much likes i can get with this tool per day and how much follower
(07-06-2017, 11:18 AM)elefontspain Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much likes i can get with this tool per day and how much follower

That's not a question anyone can answer.
This tool is a mere tool that can assist you, it does not guarantee people will follow you or like your uploads.
If you know what you are doing you can get 1000 followers per day, but some people don't even need tools to get this done Smile

Hope you get what I am saying.

Return to Top CPAhero