Bing Accounts
Hello

How to open multiple bing accounts without get banned ?
Virgin Proxies, VPN/VPS
They are going crazy.!!
I just can't explain this shit.
I was trying to post my ads twice during last two month.
Different accounts, names, cards, countries( not just IPs), phone numbers. All was real. I really was in different countries - no faked IPs with software. New devices, operational systems and their code numbers. They called me THREE times in each case and then closed accs as usually without explanation.
WTF,???
@Dol14 If you can explain this than pm me please. I need bing more than air. I have ready to use profitable campaign but can't get in.
(((((((((((
@Andrewko

I am also have profitable campaigns and need bing accounts ... I tried alot of methods to open bing accounts but all of them get closed

PM me if you have any solution please
Use Amazon (AWS) vps for that. If you have VCCs you can make unlimited amount of them (1 year trial VPS). I'm using it that way.
(05-20-2017, 08:53 PM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Use Amazon (AWS) vps for that. If you have VCCs you can make unlimited amount of them (1 year trial VPS). I'm using it that way.

I know about it.
But which cards do you use for bing accs?

(05-20-2017, 06:51 PM)abdullahshaker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@Andrewko

I am also have profitable campaigns and need bing accounts ... I tried alot of methods to open bing accounts but all of them get closed

PM me if you have any solution please

I have no solution at this moment.
Have an idea. Last.
Will try soon and then let you know.
I have no solution at this moment.
Have an idea. Last.
[/quote]

Great man ... I found an solution maybe will work :

Its about contact bing before opening your account and let them know about your landing page .
(05-20-2017, 08:53 PM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Use Amazon (AWS) vps for that. If you have VCCs you can make unlimited amount of them (1 year trial VPS). I'm using it that way.

can you PM more details about this please ... Really will aprecaite that from you .
(05-23-2017, 04:44 AM)abdullahshaker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have no solution at this moment.
Have an idea. Last.

Its about contact bing before opening your account and let them know about your landing page .
[/quote]

I did this already. Twice.
They say - no problem.
But then ban. Again.
The problem is in their support.
They are closing real legit accounts.((((
(05-27-2017, 08:13 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-23-2017, 04:44 AM)abdullahshaker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have no solution at this moment.
Have an idea. Last.

I did this already. Twice.
They say - no problem.
But then ban. Again.
The problem is in their support.
They are closing real legit accounts.((((
[/quote]

I just wanna know where to get VVC acceptable with Bing
Bing Ads is surprisingly backwards for a technology company. I had a new account and ran a campaign that made a few sales, so all was good until I went to pay my bill and they couldn't process my chip enabled CC. In Canada, ALL CC's have been upgraded to modern chip technology, yet this technology giant is still using old technology to process payments.

That a company such as Microsoft can't handle being paid with a newer CC makes them look like a small "Ma & Pa" store still behind the times. The upside for me was that, since they couldn't accept payment (which wasn't my fault), the bill was never paid and I made 100% profit from that campaign. Smile
Finally ... I found an amazing way to open bing accounts and its working 100% .. if u want the method PM me
Lol, First Buy some private proxy and Buy 1 VCC and add to in your bing ads that's it, i am running also..
I guess there have been to much fake accounts and fake VCCs and they've changed their rules. My accounts got banned also.
(08-01-2017, 10:07 AM)diamon6 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I guess there have been to much fake accounts and fake VCCs and they've changed their rules. My accounts got banned also.

bing changes lot.
Pm me please how did you solved this problem.
Im still struggling

Return to Top CPAhero