Bing Ads CC / VCC
Hi just wondering, can anybody tell me which vcc is work best for bing ads verification ? since i've tried with my personal CC but they rejected mine. and in some ways i found that not of vcc types work for bing ads verification.

thanks in advance
I have the same problem. They accepted my personal cc. But they banned my accounts when I use VCC.

Did you use luckygiftcard VCC?
(01-16-2016, 10:57 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have the same problem. They accepted my personal cc. But they banned my accounts when I use VCC.

They even denied my personal CC, so i decide to try it with vcc but don't find the good one yet.
nope i don't use luckygiftcard's VCC
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Check out that site. I can guarantee you that site is legit, but I do not know if the VCC will work or not.
(01-17-2016, 03:25 AM)gunther Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-16-2016, 10:57 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have the same problem. They accepted my personal cc. But they banned my accounts when I use VCC.

They even denied my personal CC, so i decide to try it with vcc but don't find the good one yet.
nope i don't use luckygiftcard's VCC

People must be credit or debit card, it is not possible to use a prepaid CC (VCC), so luckygiftcard not working .. (tested) :Oops:
Its not your CC that is making your account banned. Its the super cookies in your computer.

I have used vcc and it works. What you need is

1. A clean pc.
2. A clean phone number. You cannot use the same phone number than the one that you used to activate previous account.
3. I use a real CC, then once campaign is active change it to a vcc, that way i dont lose my vcc. That means you get your coupon plus $50 additional add spend before they charge the account.
4. Make sure not to direct link,
5. Make sure not to use the same landing page as the one you were promoting before.
6. Make money Smile
7. Rinse and repeat.
Thank you guys for your effort for replied my question, and sorry for being late to respond since i have to struggle on my final exam

(01-17-2016, 07:38 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Check out that site. I can guarantee you that site is legit, but I do not know if the VCC will work or not.

Thank you so much for the link, hope it will works on me

(01-24-2016, 10:05 AM)edsarzeno Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its not your CC that is making your account banned. Its the super cookies in your computer.

1. A clean pc.
2. A clean phone number. You cannot use the same phone number than the one that you used to activate previous account.
3. I use a real CC, then once campaign is active change it to a vcc, that way i dont lose my vcc. That means you get your coupon plus $50 additional add spend before they charge the account.
5. Make sure not to use the same landing page as the one you were promoting before.
6. Make money Smile
7. Rinse and repeat.

what a detailed information, i just searched the internet a bit about super cookies and yes i think you are right about it. and what kind of vcc do you use ?
I prefer using VCC of my country. Cheaper that way. There are alot of vcc sellers out there. That shouldnt be any problem
Working BING ADS VCC is available for cheap price PM for details. VCC for UK/US Bing Accounts.
(01-24-2016, 10:05 AM)edsarzeno Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its not your CC that is making your account banned. Its the super cookies in your computer.

1. A clean pc.
6. Make money Smile
7. Rinse and repeat.

Hello

If we use VPS for creating bing account wouldnt be good way ?

Return to Top CPAhero