Bing VS. Adwords For Affiliate Marketer
Here i want to write some review on google vs. bing for affiliate marketers which i have experienced with them undefined

Bing
1.It is affiliate friendly by knowing them you're promoting affiliate campaign they will not terminate your account or disapprove your campaign.

Adwords
1.It is not affiliate friendly if they know you're promoting affiliate campaign then they will terminate or disapprove your campaign to hide this you need squeeze page also they need T&C , Privacy policy page on your website.

Bing
2.You can direct setup campaign on bing with direct affiliate URL using tracking template i tried myself and my campaign got approve here.

Adwords
2.Adwords also support tracking templete and i tried to publish campaign using tracking templete by direct affiliate link but they disapprove my campaign saying you are using some kind of software which is not asscepted here.

Bing
Bing have 24 hours live chat support and you can reach upto them anytime and the support agent are really friendly.

Adwords
Adwords don't have live chat support and you need to reach them via calls also on their office hours only.

Bing
I am on country where issuing CC that's accepted by global merchant is hard so most of the time i have to use VCC (Virtual CC) I tried to pay with vcc on bing but they told me with vcc i can only pay on prepay for postpay i need real card and now i am paying them on prepay basis and everything is going smoothly.

Adwords
I have tried to pay on prepay basis on adwords using vcc also but after somedays they terminate my account.

So overall i just want to say adwords is not bad but its support owners not affiliate but bing supports affiliate too so i just wan't to say to those person who got tired of disabling adwords account you should have try once bing and see yourself.
Thread moved, as it's not a how to make money online tutorial.
From what I have heard and some experience...

Adwords by far most traffic and and quality clicks too.
You can do affiliate stuff etc too , but you need to learn cloaking etc. If you are well setup you can do lots there

Bing is nice alternative but getting decent traffic is not very easy

Return to Top CPAhero