Buying Facebook accounts
Hey there, I can make huge money with aged Facebook accounts (releasing the ebook soon!)
They can must look realistic and have more than 200 friends.
How much aged should they be? you only use accounts over a year? 5 years?
(03-14-2016, 04:40 AM)trav1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much aged should they be? you only use accounts over a year? 5 years?

I think about 6 months/1 year
Do you know where can you buy the aged facebook accounts?
Mickey Mouse, how much will you pay? I have some accounts 5+ years old
(03-30-2016, 02:26 PM)Greyhat007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Mickey Mouse, how much will you pay? I have some accounts 5+ years old

How much is "some"? Not more than 0.10$ per account tough
(04-04-2016, 04:41 PM)Mickey Mouse Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-30-2016, 02:26 PM)Greyhat007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Mickey Mouse, how much will you pay? I have some accounts 5+ years old

How much is "some"? Not more than 0.10$ per account tough

$0.1 for 5 year old account? It is not fair at all.
Hi there guys. Still anyone sell aged fb accs (no need lot of friends) just some activities and email and phone verified. At least 2 years. I can pay you with PayPal or Payoneer. Let me know
(03-14-2016, 02:37 AM)Mickey Mouse Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey there, I can make huge money with aged Facebook accounts (releasing the ebook soon!)
I am also looking for someone who can sell aged FB accounts.
(08-30-2016, 06:04 PM)AFK Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-14-2016, 02:37 AM)Mickey Mouse Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey there, I can make huge money with aged Facebook accounts (releasing the ebook soon!)
I am also looking for someone who can sell aged FB accounts.

i can give you at huge amount of aged axccounts
sk=fastservice247
Interesting, never heard of old accounts being sold. I wonder if this is another opportunity.
I am looking for some facebook account sellers too.
di hati mu
I have available facebook account,pva,non pva,facebook confirmation code .if anyone need so plz text me.

my contact information

my skype ide:rumio.towhid
my email:[email protected]
my mobile numbar:8801833481010/8801938183437
I'm also interested of buying fb account and IG,anyone have some ?
(12-03-2016, 12:25 PM)ve388 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I'm also interested of buying fb account and IG,anyone have some ?

skype me =fastservice247

Return to Top CPAhero