COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH FB ADS???
Hi everyone I'm frank and I am having an issue displayi g a clicks to website ad, COULD someone add me on skype? My skype is Frank Zapién, please add me there so I can explainbthe issue I'm having cuz its hard to describe it.
Best Regards, I can pay for the help.
Fb ads have been buggy lately. I noticed quite some errors
Too hard for someone to help freely nowadays and spent time with stranger for nothing. Better share some screen capt and share here. Some of us might willing to share spontaneously.
(11-12-2015, 09:50 PM)taiyang Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Too hard for someone to help freely nowadays and spent time with stranger for nothing. Better share some screen capt and share here. Some of us might willing to share spontaneously.

Firat of all hi and thanks for replying to my thread. I wouldn't say spending time with a stranger for nothing Because if you carefully read the thread I mentioned I WOULD PAY for the help.
Sorry dude, my bad it is. I'm not saying that you arent gonna pay. Its just that its hard to find someone to skyping with stranger and believing that strangers will pay.

If your problem is something that can be share with screenshot, most people will actively share their opinion - most of the time. If you find their answers good enough, you may pm and pay them later.
(11-12-2015, 10:10 PM)taiyang Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sorry dude, my bad it is. I'm not saying that you arent gonna pay. Its just that its hard to find someone to skyping with stranger and believing that strangers will pay.

If your problem is something that can be share with screenshot, most people will actively share their opinion - most of the time. If you find their answers good enough, you may pm and pay them later.
My question and concern is: after having several accounts banned, some sooner, others later. I read on a facebook group a guy posted that the solution was to create a bussines Account to manage fanpges and afterwards create several sub accounts as If you were an agency of ads. I tried doing this but I just made the bussines Account for 2 fpages I own and the payment method is just one. I'm.confused the dude said it would be possible.to.add diferent payment methis to.each sub Account.
Could you please clarify this to me pal?
Thanks in advance.
I believe the one he was talking regarding the "business manager". This is the link: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..

Return to Top CPAhero