CPA Fast Lane Updated $150+ Per Day Email Submit Offers
You most likely already know by now that email submit offers are some of the easiest CPA offers to promote. All you need is for your visitor to submit their email or zip code, and you get paid every time. Now, some people think that email submit offers are not worthwhile because most only pay around $1.50 to $4.00 per lead. However, here is why that is far from the truth.

Email submit offers convert like crazy. I often convert around 20%-25% with my CPA campaigns using email submit offers. So let’s do the math. If I am running a CPA offer that pays $4.00 per lead and I send 200 clicks, then I can expect 50 conversions. 50 conversions at $4.00 means I get paid $200. Now, I can get clicks for 10 cents with Bing ads. That means I pay just $20 to generate $200! So here is the simple breakdown.

Demo : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Download : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
This was already shared by the admin here a couple months ago. What is new in your "updated july" version??
Quite a good point you mentioned on there , I think quite a lot of people(myself included) just leave out low paying email submits bcoz of shaves & scrubs but just realised now they are super paying if you know what you're doing and if you have a plus thrust worth network . I would like to know what network do you use tho.....im with maxbounty by the way and things are good mybe some variety from other networks might do
(07-22-2017, 05:19 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This was already shared by the admin here a couple months ago. What is new in your "updated july" version??

This is the full package of CPA Fast Lane ! thanks !
I have never tried email submits, so maybe this might be good for me to learn something!
Have you earned yourself using this method? Because the way you started the thread made it seem easy to earn while in reality, nothing is ever easy when it comes to earning money. Maybe a payment proof would encourage us users.
(10-04-2017, 05:07 AM)Witcher-AZ Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Have you earned yourself using this method? Because the way you started the thread made it seem easy to earn while in reality, nothing is ever easy when it comes to earning money. Maybe a payment proof would encourage us users.

where is the method no new thing

Return to Top CPAhero