First Post Last Post
CPAHero Cashout Status
Hey Heroes!

As many of you may know, my PayPal account was recently terminated. This has not only hurt my ability to pay cashouts, but also hurt my ability to accept payment from advertisers. To those of you who are thinking I'm just making up an excuse not to pay those who cashed out, rest assured I'm not taking any money in from advertisers either.

I created CPAHero because I always wanted to own a forum. About 95% of what I know today about affiliate marketing and content locking came from what I learned in forums. To date, I have earned over $250,000 in affiliate marketing and I'm still making anywhere from $500 - $1,000 a day from my content locking promotions, and my average income rate is growing week by week as I learn more and apply my knowledge.

Many of you are here to learn more about content locking and how to earn $250,000 like me, but some of you are only here to earn $25. This is not what I wanted the forum to be about and I think the cashout ability has been distracting many users from focusing on the real prize and learning about where the money really is.

With that said, I'm going to look for a way to pay those who have cashed out and were promised the $25 in PayPal. Going forward however, CPAHero will not offer cashouts for any monetary amount. I feel too many people were here for the wrong reasons and I want this forum to stay focused on where the money really is, in content locking. To those who were focused on the $25 prize, take this as an opportunity to learn about content locking and how to make money by allowing others to complete CPA offers to access your content. I promise you, you will earn much more in content locking then you ever would have by posting in this forum.

I have reviewed a lot of the content here on CPAHero and most of it is very high quality, meaning all of the information is here for you to learn how to earn like me. I have also learned and applied a lot of methods here and CPAHero has even helped me increase my earnings in content locking.

I realize some of you will say this forum will die without the ability to cashout, and to that I say, that is fine. If this forum dies because people are only here for $25 cashouts, then the forum was a failure anyway. If members stay posting, then I will know it was a success as members are focused on earning hundreds or thousands a day versus pennies or dollars a day.

Cheers to all of the members who want to stay and support the CPAHero content locking community. I promise you CPAHero is an amazing source for content locking information and if you stay learning, you WILL increase your earnings. $500-$1,000 a day sounds too good to be true, until you actually start making that amount, then you wish you were making millions :(

Cheers,

PK
This was a nice post Peacekeeper. The reason I joined this forum is so that I can help people earn money online. To be honest, I joined this forum for the $25 cash out. Even though I'm already making good money online. Every income helps Smile But after being on here for a while, I realized that the $25 won't really do anything for me. So when I reach that $25, there are 3 options that come into my mind;

1) Just let it sit there Smile
2) Donate small amounts to members here who are giving GOOD advice
3) Give it back to you to keep this forum running

I think that you have started a good forum, and I would hate for it to fail and fall apart. So with that said, I'm going to stay on this forum and continue to help members and give out awesome stuff! Smile
(06-10-2014, 11:29 AM)MadHatter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This was a nice post Peacekeeper. The reason I joined this forum is so that I can help people earn money online. To be honest, I joined this forum for the $25 cash out. Even though I'm already making good money online. Every income helps Smile But after being on here for a while, I realized that the $25 won't really do anything for me. So when I reach that $25, there are 3 options that come into my mind;

I think that you have started a good forum, and I would hate for it to fail and fall apart. So with that said, I'm going to stay on this forum and continue to help members and give out awesome stuff! Smile

Thank you so much.

You are exactly the type of member I wanted CPAHero to attract. Someone who has earned a lot in content locking and has a lot to contribute. You know first hand, being that you have earned over $200,000 as well, that there is a ton of money to be made in content locking, much more than you'd ever get posting on a forum.

I appreciate the HQ threads you have been contributing and I know many members (and hundreds of lurkers) appreciate it as well. It's amazing how a little bit of advice can change the lives of many. I believe good deeds never go unrewarded and there is a reason why you are so blessed.
(06-10-2014, 11:52 AM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-10-2014, 11:29 AM)MadHatter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This was a nice post Peacekeeper. The reason I joined this forum is so that I can help people earn money online. To be honest, I joined this forum for the $25 cash out. Even though I'm already making good money online. Every income helps Smile But after being on here for a while, I realized that the $25 won't really do anything for me. So when I reach that $25, there are 3 options that come into my mind;

Thank you so much.

You are exactly the type of member I wanted CPAHero to attract. Someone who has earned a lot in content locking and has a lot to contribute. You know first hand, being that you have earned over $200,000 as well, that there is a ton of money to be made in content locking, much more than you'd ever get posting on a forum.

I appreciate the HQ threads you have been contributing and I know many members (and hundreds of lurkers) appreciate it as well. It's amazing how a little bit of advice can change the lives of many. I believe good deeds never go unrewarded and there is a reason why you are so blessed.

That is absolutely correct. If members here spent their time here posting trying to reach that $25 pay out, they could have probably made $100+ with PPD/CPA
I'd actually prefer the non avaiable to cashout 25$ forum.
1) we we'd get rid of spammers and others like that
2) only people who really want to earn/loyal to the site would stay.
After all is not quantity what counts but quality.
Cheers and continue earning :D
Well even if there is no cashout on this forum but its still the best place i've learnd alot from iam a newbie in cpa stuff you guys showed me the way of real machine of making money thank you @peacekeeper
(06-10-2014, 06:54 PM)socoman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well even if there is no cashout on this forum but its still the best place i've learnd alot from iam a newbie in cpa stuff you guys showed me the way of real machine of making money thank you @peacekeeper

Np, thank you and I appreciate your support for the forum and being here for the right reasons.

I have some good news.

CPAHero cash will be the ONLY way to buy ad space on CPAHero going forward. More to come on this soon, but basically you will be able to use your CPAHero cash to promote your referral link for the network for your choice.

Here is a sneak peak (haven't designed it yet or put it fully in place)

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Dang I wanted to get the 25$ cashout but I like helping others with CPA too.
(06-10-2014, 10:52 PM)the_merchanter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Dang I wanted to get the 25$ cashout but I like helping others with CPA too.

Don't worry, you might actually make more buying ad space and promoting your referral link. At any given time there are 3,000 users, mostly lurkers, viewing CPAHero.
Please make a JV Section - PK. Please if somebody would like to JV with me on my journey.
CPAHero is paying their members when they reach $25.. but the problem on me is I keep unlocking thread that result of -$$ haha so for me CPAHero isn't about cashing out $25, but instead CPAHero is one of a great source of good information with good value, what I mean by good value is, When someone post locked thread, you need to pay to get a good information that you want to get, but sad to say there are people *Like what I've see before* who posted saturated topic + locked the thread :P does the cents will be refund if that locked thread share saturated posts?
@peacekeeper sir i didnt reach $25 by posting i made 80% of that selling in yr marketplace... as a seller i really need to keep in stock... ive been accepting forum cash n hope i can still accept it in the future... as a seller i kinda am in need of the money to keep my business to survive.
how my business helped the content locking community? i sell social services mainly youtube. alot of people get their PPD/PPi or any other content locking things on youtube. i help them rank their videos so they can earn money too...
hope u see this and reply me in some way...
(06-10-2014, 10:50 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-10-2014, 06:54 PM)socoman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well even if there is no cashout on this forum but its still the best place i've learnd alot from iam a newbie in cpa stuff you guys showed me the way of real machine of making money thank you @peacekeeper

Np, thank you and I appreciate your support for the forum and being here for the right reasons.

I have some good news.

CPAHero cash will be the ONLY way to buy ad space on CPAHero going forward. More to come on this soon, but basically you will be able to use your CPAHero cash to promote your referral link for the network for your choice.

Here is a sneak peak (haven't designed it yet or put it fully in place)

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

This Is Just Awesome Change ..
Can We Still Earn Forum Cash For Advertising By Sharing Posts ??
I am really happy that you took that paypal cashout thing off this forum, As this forum was hitting new and new members everyday people who register were leeching spamming posts, trying to earn little cents and getting banned here. This is not what a webmaster needs, I own a couple of websites and i like when people visit watch my content learn & tell me what's wrong and should i do to make it better, thats what a forum is all about. Atleast we will get rid of spammers after this great change & you can delete inactive spammers account it will be easy for you too.

Learn, Earn & Help (CpaHERO)
CPAhero is really one of the best CPA forums, even without the $25 cashout.
Wow how come your PayPal terminated? Is it you violated terms and condition. Can you please share so we can learn something out of this. I get USD1k every month with Paypal but max my Paypal debit card can hold is 10k.
Not even planning on cashing out here. at least if I haven't learnt anything I learnt how to verify my PayPal here from a non PayPal country. thanks to the forum
@Admin @peacekeeper OK...now door closed for spammers but ..... What about cashout made earlier .... can I use that for advertising? I sent you a PM.
That's a good point, with this cashout off, now, we can have quality post and quality users too :D
(06-12-2014, 04:20 PM)Kay D Kesh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.That's a good point, with this cashout off, now, we can have quality post and quality users too :D

Yes You Are Right ...
All The Spammers Will Gone Off ... :troll:
Thank you guys for your support in the direction. I agree this will greatly increase the quality of the forum and reduce the workload on the mods.

I am happy to announce that our advertising platform is up and working! The price is $2 CPAHero cash for 1 day of advertising. We have a total of 3 advertising zones - two on the top, and one on the bottom.

I recommend that you put up a banner to your favorite content locking network and include your referral link as the source. We have a ton of traffic, over 3,000 people viewing this forum at any given time and they're all here to learn how to make money. Cheers!

Return to Top CPAhero