CPAhero New Theme
Hello Everyone!!

So last day or so i have been working on a new theme thats bit more up to date and easier too understand.

Be sure to leave a comment below let us know what you think!
If Anyone would like to test the theme please shoot me a message.
Will the new theme fix all the functionality bugs that we are currently dealing with? The report button no longer works for anyone, edit only works in a new window, etc. Moderating is a nightmare, as I now have to find creative ways to get around all the functions that no longer work anymore. There's no thread delete function at all now, so I've been merging thrreads with unrelated ones so they become a post that can be deleted individually. Stuff like that.

If the new theme addresses those issues, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, I'm more concerned with all the bugs floating around here.

Also, Welcome new Admin! Smile
(07-28-2017, 12:23 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Will the new theme fix all the functionality bugs that we are currently dealing with? The report button no longer works for anyone, edit only works in a new window, etc. Moderating is a nightmare, as I now have to find creative ways to get around all the functions that no longer work anymore. There's no thread delete function at all now, so I've been merging thrreads with unrelated ones so they become a post that can be deleted individually. Stuff like that.

If the new theme addresses those issues, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, I'm more concerned with all the bugs floating around here.

Also, Welcome new Admin! Smile

Yeah most the bugs are fixed, edit is now working in new theme that was a jquery error to do with the new update we had (forum was not updated for 4+ years :/ )
the delete i never knew was a problem as it always worked for me.. ill set mods to be able to change to this new theme you can test it out and tell me what you think. you will find the option in the usercp under edit options Smile
(07-28-2017, 12:51 PM)peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yeah most the bugs are fixed, edit is now working in new theme that was a jquery error to do with the new update we had (forum was not updated for 4+ years :/ )
the delete i never knew was a problem as it always worked for me.. ill set mods to be able to change to this new theme you can test it out and tell me what you think. you will find the option in the usercp under edit options Smile

I just tested the new theme and the looks are ok, but as a mod I had to switch back to the old theme to do my job because the new theme doesn't show what section a thread is in at the top. Many users post threads in the wrong section and I need to know that so I can move them to the right area of the forum.

Can the old breadcrumb style of navigation be added to the new theme?
(07-28-2017, 06:35 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-28-2017, 12:51 PM)peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yeah most the bugs are fixed, edit is now working in new theme that was a jquery error to do with the new update we had (forum was not updated for 4+ years :/ )

I just tested the new theme and the looks are ok, but as a mod I had to switch back to the old theme to do my job because the new theme doesn't show what section a thread is in at the top. Many users post threads in the wrong section and I need to know that so I can move them to the right area of the forum.

Can the old breadcrumb style of navigation be added to the new theme?

Ok so i have everything fixed and activated the theme for a test run, one plugin that could not work is the list of who paid to unlock the post, besides that the "Thank You" button is there so people can just thank instead.

Overall i think its much easier to navigate.
Overall the theme is looking good... it's clean and easy to navigate. Thanks @Admin
Thread / post identifiers are back which we were missing for some days.

Issues found and need to be corrected...
>> Mobile version is not responsive. It's showing the desktop version only.
>> Quote / multi-quote from Postbit not working.
Thanks @Dol14 i tried to make it all work right, been lots of work, i will work on both mobile version and the quote.
Having problem in editing the signature.please check.
(07-30-2017, 01:32 PM)dhaval750 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Having problem in editing the signature.please check.

Just tried... it's working fine. Please let us know what issue exactly you are facing.
Yeah i fixed almost all the issues, all to do with jquery, been a pain in the ass, just need to fix that quote and all sweet

Return to Top CPAhero